Today Sprint has started rolling out the latest G900PVPU3CPEI Stock Android Marshmallow for Sprint Galaxy S5 G900P. The update has started rolling out for US with Sprint Carrier which comes with build number G900PVPU3CPEI based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. The new Stock Android Marshmallow OTA is an incremental update with March Security update. Now you can enjoy the latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow for Sprint Galaxy S5 G900P by following the below step by step guide to flash Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow on Sprint Galaxy S5 G900P. This new update comes with March 2017 Android Security Patch for Sprint Galaxy S5 G900P .
As Sprint users are still waiting for the Nougat update on Sprint Galaxy S5, this update is still not based on Android Nougat. As the Galaxy S5 may not receive Android Nougat update. This is an incremental update with latest March patch for Sprint Galaxy S5.
Table of Contents
Install G900PVPU3CPEI Stock Marshmallow for Sprint Galaxy S5 G900P
In our guide, you can either follow any of the three method to get G900PVPU3CPEI Stock Marshmallow update on Sprint Galaxy S5 G900P. You can use OTA, Kies or even the ODIN to update G900PVPU3CPEI firmware on Sprint Galaxy Galaxy S5 G900P.
Now you can update the Sprint Galaxy S5 G900P via OTA. If you didn’t receive any OTA update then Go to Settings > About device > Check software updates. if you didn’t receive the update then you can Install Stock Android Marshmallow G900PVPU3CPEI update on Galaxy Galaxy S5 G900P .
If you didn’t receive any update of Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow for Sprint Galaxy S5 G900P, then you can upgrade your Galaxy Galaxy S5 G900P manually to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with build number G900PVPU3CPEI. Follow the guide below on How to manually install Stock Android Marshmallow G900PVPU3CPEI update on Galaxy Galaxy S5 G900P .
This guide is to install Android Marshmallow G900PVPU3CPEI update on Galaxy Galaxy S5 G900P. Now they received the most certainly the major Android update called Android Marshmallow.
In case if you don’t want to update via ODIN, then If you are Still waiting for the update and you not yet received any notification, then follow the simple step below to see if you have received the update.
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Galaxy Galaxy S5 G900P to Android Marshmallow manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to Update Sprint Galaxy S5 G900P to Marshmallow.
Yes, today i will guide you on How to Update Marshmallow for Sprint Galaxy Galaxy S5 G900P . To Update Galaxy Galaxy S5 G900P to Marshmallow, then please follow the steps carefully. Remember this is a Sprint Galaxy Galaxy S5 G900P Official Stock Marshmallow Firmware. So you should be on a stock firmware before proceeding.
ALSO RELATED POST :
- Make LG G6 Like Rounded Edge Display Corners on Any Android Phone
- Download Android USB Drivers for Windows and Mac
- Remember : This guide is to Install latest march security patch G900PVPU3CPEI update on Sprint Galaxy S5 G900P .
- Your device must have 70% Of battery.
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action.
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data)
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED :
- Download and Install the Sprint Kies Software : CLICK HERE or
- Download and Install the Sprint USB Drivers : CLICK HERE
- Download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop : CLICK HERE
Links will upload soon
Steps For How To Install G900PVPU3CPEI Stock Marshmallow for Sprint Galaxy Galaxy S5 G900P .
- If you have downloaded and installed the file from above then you are good to Go – Read from Step 2
- First of all, enable the USB Debugging
- To Enable the USB Debugging you need also active the developer option, Now Go to your Settings -> About Phone -> Now Tap on the Build Number 7-8 Times until you see a toast message “Developer option enabled“
- Once your developer option is active, Go back to your settings -> Open developer option -> Enable USB Debugging
- Open the Extracted ODIN File called ODIN v3.11.1 exe file using the Administrator – Right Click your mouse and Open using Administrator
- Now Reboot your Phone into Download Mode
- So First Turn your Phone off -> press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons Until you see a download mode.
- Now Connect your Phone to PC using the USB Cables
- When you connect the USB cable you will see a blue sign in Odin
- Now Go back again Odin and Add the firmware which you downloaded from Above by Clicking AP/PDA Button
- Now Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked – Go to Option and see (Let the Auto Reboot and F-Reset Time be ticked)
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes until you see a message pass. Once you see PASS then you can remove your Phone from the part. Don’t Panic if you see your Phone restarts while updating.
That’s ALL! When you restart your Phone , You will have a whole new experience with the update of Sprint Galaxy S5 G900P to G900PVPU3CPEI update. Enjoy! We have Given the Full guide on How to Update Android Marshmallow to Sprint Galaxy S5 G900P .