Today Verizon has started to seed another security patch for the month April Security for Verizon Galaxy S5 (SM-G900V) based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. This update is still based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow and not Android nougat. If you are looking for more secured version, then we always recommend to flash the latest Android Security Patch update. The latest OTA comes with build number G900VVRS2DQD1 for Verizon Galaxy S5. If you are running the Stock Marshmallow on Verizon Galaxy S5, then you will receive the notification anytime soon on your device. The update is sent via OTA (Over the air) to all Galaxy S5 in Phase wise manner.
The latest build G900VVRS2DQD1 comes with April Security Patch, fixes several bugs and improves the stability and performance of the device. Now you can enjoy the latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow for Verizon Galaxy S5 SM-G900V by following the below step by step guide to flash latest April Security Marshmallow ROM on Verizon Galaxy S5 G900V. As of now, this is an incremental update with latest April patch for Verizon Galaxy S5. So make sure to update to keep your device safe with April Security update which has patched a whole host of vulnerabilities in Android. (Recommended)
Table of Contents
- 1 Download April Security Update G900VVRS2DQD1 for Verizon Galaxy S5 (Marshmallow)
- 2 Follow this guide to install Stock ROM on Verizon Galaxy S5 using ODIN
Download April Security Update G900VVRS2DQD1 for Verizon Galaxy S5 (Marshmallow)
If you didn’t receive any notification about the new update on Samsung Galaxy S5, then you can either check for the update manually or you can follow our simple guide on How to flash Marshmallow ROM G900VVRS2DQD1 For Verizon Galaxy S5.
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow ROM. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Galaxy S5 to April Security Patch based Marshmallow ROM manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to upgrade Galaxy S5 G900V to Marshmallow ROM OTA update.
Remember, Below guide is to update full OTA firmware file on Verizon Galaxy S5 G900V.
[su_heading size=”17″ align=”left”]Update Via Samsung Kies [/su_heading]
You can upgrade your phone to all latest firmware via Samsung Kies. Now install official Samsung Kies on your computer and start upgrading to latest April Security Patch update G900VVRS2DQD1 on Verizon Galaxy S5.
Click here to Upgrade via Samsung Kies to April Security Patch Update
[su_heading size=”22″ align=”left”]WHAT’S HOT[/su_heading]
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on your Device
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on your Device
- Install MIUI 8 on your Device
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on your Device
[su_heading size=”22″ align=”left”]CHECK POPULAR POST[/su_heading]
- Download Samsung Galaxy S8 System Dump, Stock Apps, Tones and Themes
- How to change boot animation on rooted android!!
- How to port Android O Pixel Launcher on Any Phone!!
- Install any Android APK on Android O? (external source)!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Download and Install Android O Pixel Launcher on Your Android!!
- Download Latest Stock Wallpapers from Samsung Galaxy S8!!
- How to install Android O developer preview!!!
- How to Fix Google Play Authentication is Required Error!!
- Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD BELOW
To manually receive the OTA update of G900VVRS2DQD1, you should be on G900VVRU2DQC2 on Note 4. You can download the full firmware version G900VVRU2DQC2 first and then check for the official OTA update.
[su_button url=”http://fws02.updato.com/GALAXYS5/SM-G900V/VZW/SM-G900V_1_20170317154439_pkpxdsz0k5.zip” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#ff1783″ size=”7″ icon=”icon: download” rel=”nofollow”]DOWNLOAD G900VVRU2DQC2 OFFICIAL ODIN ROM – April [/su_button]
G900VVRS2DQD1 April Security Full Firmware Uploading soon
[su_button url=”https://www.getdroidtips.com/odin-download-latest-odin-software/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#ff1783″ size=”7″ icon=”icon: download” rel=”nofollow”]DOWNLOAD LATEST ODIN[/su_button]