Today we will list all the Android Nougat firmware for Galaxy S6 with SM-G920F with all supported region. You can download G920FXXU5EQCK for Galaxy S6 with your regional supported firmware. Follow the below steps on How to Install Official Nougat firmware on Galaxy S6 with build version G920FXXU5EQCK . If your model is not listed below, then please feel free to contact us below either via email or comment.
Here are the list of Region supported Galaxy S6 (SM-G920F) :
|Region||Download Link||Mirror Link|
The Android Nougat update arrived for Samsung Galaxy S6 users with Latest March Security patch which has patched a whole host of vulnerabilities in Android. We will list all the firmware with version G920FXXU5EQCK for supported Galaxy S6 in a regional order.
Samsung Galaxy S6 SM-G920F Official Android Nougat Firmware
As we know this new update is one of the sweetest update from Google up till now with it’s latest features like Multi tasking, Split screen, Vulcan API, Notification redesign, Quick Reply etc. The latest update for Samsung Galaxy S6 will receive the latest build G920FXXU5EQCK based on Android 7.0 Nougat. The new Stock Android Nougat comes with all Nougat features including the feature from Samsung’s own. Now you can enjoy Android 7.0 Nougat on Galaxy S6 .
In our guide, you can either follow any of the three method to get G920FXXU5EQCK Stock Nougat update on Samsung Galaxy S6. You can use OTA, Kies or even the ODIN to update G920FXXU5EQCK firmware on Samsung Galaxy S6 G920F.
If you are still waiting for the OTA update and you not yet received any notification, then follow the simple step below to see if you have received the OTA update with build
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Build G920FXXU5EQCK based Android 7.0 Nougat. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Samsung Galaxy S6 G920F to Android Nougat manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to Update Samsung Galaxy S6 G920F to Nougat build G920FXXU5EQCK.
Yes, today i will guide you on How to Update Build G920FXXU5EQCK based Nougat for Samsung Galaxy S6 G920F. Remember, Below guide is to update full OTA firmware file on Samsung Galaxy S6.
What’s in Android 7.0 Nougat and features ?
Android 7.0 Nougat is the new iteration of Google’s new Android Operating System after Android 6.0 Marshmallow. Thew new OS Android 7.0 has started rolling out from many smartphone manufacturers lately. It is loaded with many features which are not in Android 6.0. This release is Google’s 7th major version of the Android operating system. Google released the Android Nougat first in Beta build to all Nexus and Pixel device. It came out officially on August 22, 2016.
Android 7.0 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
Download Nougat Firmware for Galaxy S6PRE-REQUISITE :
- Remember : This guide is to Install Stock G920FXXU5EQCK Android Nougat update on Galaxy S6 SM-G920F .
- Your device must have 70% Of battery
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data)
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED :
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software : CLICK HERE or
- Download and Install the Samsung USB Drivers : CLICK HERE
- Download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop : CLICK HERE
Steps For How To Install Stock G920FXXU5EQCK Android Nougat on Galaxy S6 SM-G920F .
- If you have downloaded and installed the file from above then you are good to Go – Read from Step 2
- First of all, enable the USB Debugging
- To Enable the USB Debugging you need also active the developer option, Now Go to your Settings -> About Phone -> Now Tap on the Build Number 7-8 Times until you see a toast message “Developer option enabled”
- Once your developer option is active, Go back to your settings -> Open developer option -> Enable USB Debugging
- Open the Extracted ODIN File called ODIN v3.11.1 exe file using the Administrator – Right Click your mouse and Open using Administrator
- Now Reboot your Phone into Download Mode
- So First Turn your Phone off -> press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons Until you see a download mode.
- Now Connect your Phone to PC using the USB Cables
- When you connect the USB cable you will see a blue sign in Odin
- Now Go back again Odin and Add the firmware which you downloaded from Above by Clicking AP/PDA Button
- Now Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked – Go to Option and see (Let the Auto Reboot and F-Reset Time be ticked)
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes until you see a message pass. Once you see PASS then you can remove your Phone from the part. Don’t Panic if you see your Phone restarts while updating.
That’s ALL! When you restart your Phone , You will have a whole new experience with the update of Galaxy S6 SM-G920F to G920FXXU5EQCK update. Enjoy! We have Given the Full guide on How to Update Android Nougat on Galaxy S6 SM-G920F .