Now you can download and install G920IDVU3FQG2 July Security Nougat For Galaxy S6 (India) (SM-G920I). Samsung today released the official rollout of July Security Patch update for Galaxy S6 (India). The update bumps the build number to G920IDVU3FQG2 for Samsung Galaxy S6 (India). The update is sent via OTA (Over The Air) to all the Galaxy S6 (India) users with Stock Firmware with without any root. If you are running Stock ROM, then you may receive the update on your phone anytime soon. The update is sent in Phase wise manner to all the Galaxy S6 (India) users.
Along with the July Security Patch Update on Samsung Galaxy S6 (India), the update also brings many improvements and other regular bug fixes. This new OTA update is still based on Android 7.0 Nougat. In case if you have the update notification of the latest firmware G920IDVU3FQG2 on Samsung Galaxy S6 (India). Make sure you have enough storage space, Stable and fast Wi-Fi connection, and also charge your phone to at least 50% of battery. Once you have all this, you can hit the download button to start upgrading your phone. As this OTA is all about July Security Patch, it shouldn’t take long for it to download. So make sure to Backup your device before downloading and upgrading G920IDVU3FQG2 July Security Nougat For Galaxy S6 (India).
Upgrade to latest Lineage OS Here: Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Galaxy S6 (India)
This update is an incremental update with latest July Security Patch Update on Samsung Galaxy S6 (India). So we recommend to update your device safe with July Security update which has patched a whole host of vulnerabilities in Android.
Table of Contents
Flash G920IDVU3FQG2 July Security Nougat For Galaxy S6 (India) SM-G920I
If you didn’t receive any notification about the new update on Samsung Galaxy S6 (India), then you can either check for the update manually or you can follow our simple guide on How to flash Nougat G920IDVU3FQG2 For Samsung Galaxy S6 (India).
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Android 7.0 Nougat. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Samsung Galaxy S6 (India) to July Security Patch based Nougat manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to upgrade Samsung Galaxy S6 (India) G920I to Nougat OTA update.
Remember, Below guide is to update full OTA firmware file on Galaxy S6 (India) SM-G920I .
What’s in Android 7.0 Nougat and features?
Android 7.0 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
- How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Galaxy S6 (India)
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on Galaxy S6 (India)
- Guide to Install MIUI 8 on Galaxy S6 (India)
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on Galaxy S6 (India)
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on Galaxy S6 (India)
Update Via Samsung Kies
You can upgrade your phone to all latest firmware via Samsung Kies. Now install official Samsung Kies on your computer and start upgrading to latest July Security Patch update G920IDVU3FQG2 on Galaxy S6 (India) G920I.
Click Here To Upgrade Via Samsung Kies To July Security Patch Update.
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED:
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software: CLICK HERE.
- Download and Install the Samsung USB Drivers: CLICK HERE.
- Click to Download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop: CLICK HERE.
- Remember: This guide is to Install July Security Patch Update on Galaxy S6 (India) G920I (G920IDVU3FQG2 ).
- Your device must have 70% Battery.
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action.
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM.
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data).
- You need to Enter Download Mode.
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
I hope you followed the above full guide link to install July Security Patch Nougat on Galaxy S6 (India) manually. If any queries or feedbacks, please write comment to us.