Today Samsung started seeding out the Official Android Nougat for Galaxy S6 SM-G920L. The update already started rolling out via OTA to all Galaxy S6 G920L users. The Update comes with build number G920LKLU3EQD5 based on Android 7.0 Nougat. Soon we will see the Android 7.0 Nougat on Galaxy S6 in more countries. The new Stock Android Nougat weighs about 1.55GB which comes with all Android Nougat features. Now you can enjoy Nougat on Galaxy S6 by following the below step by step guide to flash Android 7.0 Nougat on Galaxy S6.
The Android Nougat update arrived for many users with Latest April Security patch which has patched a whole host of vulnerabilities in Android.
The latest OTA weighs about 1.55GB in size and update rolls out via OTA, which means you will get the notification on your phone anytime soon. You should be on Stock ROM running without any root or mods. If you didn’t receive any notification on your phone, you can wait for the OTA update which will arrive anytime soon. The update has rolled out officially via OTA in a phase wise manner. You can either wait for the OTA or you can check manually by following the guide.
Table of Contents
Download Install G920LKLU3EQD5 Nougat Firmware On Galaxy S6 SM-G920L
As we know this new update is one of the sweetest update from Google up till now with it’s latest features like Multi tasking, Split screen, Vulcan API, Notification redesign, Quick Reply etc. The latest update for Samsung Galaxy S6 will receive the latest build G920LKLU3EQD5 based on Android 7.0 Nougat. The new Stock Android Nougat comes with all Nougat features including the feature from Samsung’s own. Now you can enjoy Android 7.0 Nougat on Galaxy S6 .
If you are still waiting for the OTA update and you not yet received any notification, then follow the simple step below to see if you have received the OTA update with build
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Build G920LKLU3EQD5 based Android 7.0 Nougat. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Samsung Galaxy S6 G920L to Android Nougat manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to Update Samsung Galaxy S6 G920L to Nougat build G920LKLU3EQD5.
Yes, today i will guide you on How to Update Build G920LKLU3EQD5 based Nougat for Samsung Galaxy S6 G920L. Remember, Below guide is to update full OTA firmware file on Samsung Galaxy S6.
What’s in Android 7.0 Nougat and features ?
Android 7.0 Nougat is the new iteration of Google’s new Android Operating System after Android 6.0 Marshmallow. Thew new OS Android 7.0 has started rolling out from many smartphone manufacturers lately. It is loaded with many features which are not in Android 6.0. This release is Google’s 7th major version of the Android operating system. Google released the Android Nougat first in Beta build to all Nexus and Pixel device. It came out officially on August 22, 2016.
Android 7.0 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
ALSO RELATED POST :
- How to change boot animation on rooted android!!
- How to port Android O Pixel Launcher on Any Phone!!
- Install any Android APK on Android O? (external source)!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Download and Install Android O Pixel Launcher on Your Android!!
- Guide to install Android O developer preview!!!
- How to Fix Google Play Authentication is Required Error!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
Update Via Samsung Kies
You can upgrade your phone to all latest firmware via Samsung Kies. Now install official Samsung Kies on your computer and start upgrading to latest Android Nougat update G920LKLU3EQD5 on Galaxy S6 SM-G920L .
Click here to Upgrade via Samsung Kies to Android Nougat Update on Galaxy S6.
- Remember : This guide is to Install Stock G920LKLU3EQD5 Android Nougat update on Galaxy S6 SM-G920L .
- Your device must have 70% Of battery
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data)
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED :
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software : CLICK HERE or
- Install the Samsung USB Drivers : CLICK HERE
- Download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop : CLICK HERE
Click Below for DOWNLOAD LINK