T-Mobile started sending the November Security Patch update for their devices. T-Mobile Galaxy S6 started receiving the latest November 2017 Security Patch update. This update comes with a build number of G920TUVU5FQK1. With this update, T-Mobile has also fixed some of the bugs which are found in the earlier version.
The update is sent via OTA (Over the Air) and it will take a couple of days or weeks to reach your phone. To receive the OTA update on your phone, you must be running the Stock ROM on your phone. If you see any update with build number G920TUVU5FQK1, then you can download it and install the OTA to enjoy November 2017 Security Patch on T-Mobile Galaxy S6.
The update is still based on Android 7.0 Nougat. This update is not a major upgrade for those who are running an earlier version. If you are too conscious about the security of your device and don’t want to compromise it, obviously, it’s a good news for you and you must install November security update for T-Mobile Galaxy S6 with build number G920TUVU5FQK1.
Check out this link to see if your phone will support Android 8.0 Oreo.
Samsung announced the list of Samsung devices updating to Android 8.0 Oreo.
If your phone model is not on the official device list, then you need not worry! Here is the list of Supported device to receive Lineage OS 15 based on Android Oreo.
As already mentioned, the November Security Patch for T-Mobile Galaxy S6 has started rolling via OTA update, you will get this latest update if you haven’t rooted your device. In case If you haven’t received the update and need to download it, check out the below information.
Before proceeding with anything, make sure your device has enough storage space in it and it must have at least 50% battery. We suggest you to choose a Wi-Fi or a 4G connection to download it. Also, don’t forget to take the data backup to avoid any problem in case things go wrong. You can now start downloading to upgrade November Security patch on Galaxy S6. As this update is based on Nougat, it wouldn’t take a lot of time to download and install.
In case you haven’t received the same, you can simply check for the update manually or can follow our guide on getting November Security Patch for T-Mobile Galaxy S6 SM-G920T. Check out the below steps for November Security patch based on Android 7.0 Nougat.
This update is an incremental update with latest November Security Patch Update. So we recommend to update your device safe with November Security update which has patched a whole host of vulnerabilities in Android.
Flash G920TUVU5FQK1 November Security Nougat For T-Mobile Galaxy S6 SM-G920T
If you didn’t receive any notification about the new update on Samsung Galaxy S6, then you can either check for the update manually or you can follow our simple guide on How to flash Nougat G920TUVU5FQK1 For Samsung Galaxy S6.
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
Once you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Android 7.0 Nougat. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Samsung Galaxy S6 to November Security Patch based Nougat manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to upgrade Samsung Galaxy S6 to Nougat OTA update.
Remember, Below guide is to update full OTA firmware file on Galaxy S6.
- How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Galaxy S6
- How to Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Galaxy S6
- Guide to Install MIUI 8 on Galaxy S6
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on Galaxy S6
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on Galaxy S6
- install AOSP Android Oreo Update for Galaxy S6
- How to Install Lineage OS 15.0 for Galaxy S6.
Update Via Samsung Kies
You can upgrade your phone to all latest firmware via Samsung Kies. Now install official Samsung Kies on your computer and start upgrading to latest November Security Patch update G920TUVU5FQK1 on T-Mobile Galaxy S6.
Click Here To Upgrade Via Samsung Kies To November Security Patch Update.
DOWNLOAD ODIN AND DRIVERS:
- You must install Samsung Kies Software
- You also need to install Samsung USB Drivers
- Click to Download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop
- Remember: This guide is to Install November Security Patch Update on T-Mobile Galaxy S6 SM-G920T (G920TUVU5FQK1).
- Your device must have 70% Battery.
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action.
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM.
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t lose your data).
- You need to Enter Download Mode.
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your tablet.
I hope you followed the above full guide link to install November Security Patch Nougat on T-Mobile Galaxy S6 manually. If any queries or feedbacks, please write comment to us.