Now you can install the latest released G925FXXS5EQFE Build which comes with June Security Patch on Galaxy S6 Edge. The new build is based Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware for Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925F. If you are running the Stock Nougat on Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, then you will receive the notification anytime soon on your device. The update is sent via OTA (Over the air) to all Galaxy S6 Edge in Phase wise manner.
Check Related Post :
- Download Install G925FXXU5EQFC June Security Nougat For Galaxy S6 Edge
- Download Install G925FXXS5EQF9 June Security Patch Nougat For Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925F
- Download Install G925FXXU5EQF1 May Security 7.0 Nougat For Galaxy S6 Edge Poland Play
- Download Install G925FXXU5EQEG May Security 7.0 Nougat For Galaxy S6 Edge
- Download Install G925FXXU5EQDM April Security Nougat For Galaxy S6 Edge
The latest build G925FXXS5EQFE comes with June Security Patch, fixes several bugs and improves the stability and performance of the device. The update is still based on Android 7.0 Nougat. Now you can enjoy the latest Android 7.0 Nougat for Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM- G925F by following the below step by step guide to flash latest June Security Nougat ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925F.
Upgrade to Nougat Here : Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Galaxy S6 Edge
As of now, this is an incremental update with latest June Security patch for Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge. So make sure to update to keep your device safe with June Security update which has patched a whole host of vulnerabilities in Android. (Recommended).
Flash G925FXXS5EQFE June Security Nougat For Galaxy S6 Edge G925F
If you didn’t receive any notification about the new update on Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, then you can either check for the update manually or you can follow our simple guide on How to flash Nougat G925FXXS5EQFE For Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge.
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Android 7.0 Nougat. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge to June Security Patch based Nougat manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to upgrade Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge G925F to Nougat OTA update.
ALSO RELATED POST :
Remember, Below guide is to update full OTA firmware file on Galaxy S6 Edge G925F.
- How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Galaxy S6 Edge
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on Galaxy S6 Edge
- Guide to Install MIUI 8 on Galaxy S6 Edge
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on Galaxy S6 Edge
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on Galaxy S6 Edge
Update Via Samsung Kies
You can upgrade your phone to all latest firmware via Samsung Kies. Now install official Samsung Kies on your computer and start upgrading to latest June Security Patch update G925FXXS5EQFE on Galaxy S6 Edge G925F.
Click Here To Upgrade Via Samsung Kies To June Security Patch Update
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED :
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software : CLICK HERE or
- Download and Install the SamsungUSB Drivers : CLICK HERE
- Click to download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop : CLICK HERE
- Remember : This guide is to Install June Secuity Patch update on Galaxy S6 Edge G925F (G925FXXS5EQFE).
- Your device must have 70% Of battery
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data)
- You need to Enter Download Mode
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
I hope you followed the above full guide link to install June Security Patch on Galaxy S6 Edge manually. If any queries or feedbacks, please write comment to us.