Last time Galaxy S6 Edge Plus users in Turkey has started receiving official Nougat update from Samsung. Today AT&T has started rolling out the latest G928AUCS4CQB2 Stock Android Marshmallow for Galaxy S6 Edge Plus G928A. The update has started rolled out for few users in US with AT&T Carrier which comes with build number G928AUCS4CQB2 based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. The new Stock Android Marshmallow OTA is an incremental update with February Security update. Now you can enjoy the latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow for Galaxy S6 Edg+ G928A by following the below step by step guide to flash Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow on Galaxy S6 Edge Plus G928A. This new update comes with February 2017 Android Security Patch for Galaxy S6 Edge Plus G928A .
As AT&T users are still waiting for the Nougat update on Galaxy S6 Edg+, this update is still not based on Android Nougat. This is an incremental update with latest February patch for Galaxy S6 Edge+.
Table of Contents
Install G928AUCS4CQB2 Stock Marshmallow for Galaxy S6 Edge Plus G928A
In our guide, you can either follow any of the three method to get G928AUCS4CQB2 Stock Marshmallow update on Galaxy S6 Edge Plus G928A. You can use OTA, Kies or even the ODIN to update G928AUCS4CQB2 firmware on AT&T Galaxy S6 Edge Plus.
Now you can update the Galaxy S6 Edge Plus G928A via OTA. If you didn’t receive any OTA update then Go to Settings > About device > Check software updates. if you didn’t receive the update then you can Install Stock Android Marshmallow G928AUCS4CQB2 update on Galaxy S6 Edge Plus .
If you didn’t receive any update of Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow for Galaxy S6 Edge Plus G928A, then you can upgrade your Galaxy S6 Edge Plus manually to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with build number G928AUCS4CQB2. Follow the guide below on How to manually install Stock Android Marshmallow G928AUCS4CQB2 update on Galaxy S6 Edge Plus .
This guide is to install Android Marshmallow G928AUCS4CQB2 update on Galaxy S6 Edge Plus . The AT&T Galaxy S6 Edge Plus which was released 2014 came out of box with Android 6.0 Marshmallow. Now they received the most certainly the major Android update called Android Marshmallow.
In case if you don’t want to update via ODIN, then If you are Still waiting for the update and you not yet received any notification, then follow the simple step below to see if you have received the update.
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Galaxy S6 Edge Plus to Android Marshmallow manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to Update Galaxy S6 Edge Plus G928A to Marshmallow.
Yes, today i will guide you on How to Update Marshmallow for AT&T Galaxy S6 Edge Plus . To Update Galaxy S6 Edge Plus to Marshmallow, then please follow the steps carefully. Remember this is a AT&T Galaxy S6 Edge Plus Official Stock Marshmallow Firmware. So you should be on a stock firmware before proceeding.
ALSO RELATED POST :
- Install Android Nougat G891AUCU2BQB2 update on AT&T S7 ACTIVE
- Official Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Stock Firmware Collections (All Variants)
- How to Install Unofficial Lineage OS 13 On Samsung Galaxy S6
- Remember : This guide is to Install Stock Android Marshmallow G928AUCS4CQB2 update on Galaxy S6 Edge Plus G928A .
- Your device must have 70% Of battery
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data)
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED :
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software : CLICK HERE or
- Download and Install the SamsungUSB Drivers : CLICK HERE
- Download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop : CLICK HERE
Links will upload soon
Steps For How To Install G928AUCS4CQB2 Stock Marshmallow for AT&T Galaxy S6 Edge+ G928A .
- If you have downloaded and installed the file from above then you are good to Go – Read from Step 2
- First of all, enable the USB Debugging
- To Enable the USB Debugging you need also active the developer option, Now Go to your Settings -> About Phone -> Now Tap on the Build Number 7-8 Times until you see a toast message “Developer option enabled“
- Once your developer option is active, Go back to your settings -> Open developer option -> Enable USB Debugging
- Open the Extracted ODIN File called ODIN v3.11.1 exe file using the Administrator – Right Click your mouse and Open using Administrator
- Now Reboot your Phone into Download Mode
- So First Turn your Phone off -> press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons Until you see a download mode.
- Now Connect your Phone to PC using the USB Cables
- When you connect the USB cable you will see a blue sign in Odin
- Now Go back again Odin and Add the firmware which you downloaded from Above by Clicking AP/PDA Button
- Now Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked – Go to Option and see (Let the Auto Reboot and F-Reset Time be ticked)
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes until you see a message pass. Once you see PASS then you can remove your Phone from the part. Don’t Panic if you see your Phone restarts while updating.
That’s ALL! When you restart your Phone , You will have a whole new experience with the update of Galaxy S6 Edge Plus G928A to G928AUCS4CQB2 update. Enjoy! We have Given the Full guide on How to Update Android Marshmallow to Galaxy S6 Edg+ G928A .