Samsung has started rolling out the October Security Patch for Galaxy S7 SM-G930F. It is labeled as G930FXXU1DQJ4. There are several bugs that Samsung have fixed in this patch. You need not worry about anything about vulnerabilities that often degrade or limit Samsung Galaxy S7 performance.
Samsung has started sending the update through OTA approach. However, in case you didn’t receive the same, you can manually update to G930FXXU1DQJ4 by flashing the firmware. For this, you are going to help you in this matter. Continue reading this post to know how to update your device with Android 7.0 Nougat based October Security patch with build number G930FXXU1DQJ4.
As already mentioned, the October Security Patch for Galaxy S7 has started rolling out via OTA update, you will get this latest update if you haven’t rooted your device. Samsung will cover all the Galaxy S7 devices in a phase-wise manner. If you are too conscious about the security of your device and don’t want to compromise it, obviously, it’s a good news for you and you must install October security update for Galaxy S7 with build number G930FXXU1DQJ4. If you have received the update and need to download it, check out the below information.
Before proceeding with anything, make sure your device has enough storage space in it and it must have at least 50% battery. We suggest you to choose a Wi-Fi or a 4G connection to download it. Also, don’t forget to take the data backup to avoid any problem in case things go wrong. You can now start downloading to upgrade October Security patch on Galaxy S7. As this update is based on Nougat, it wouldn’t take a lot of time to download and install.
In case you haven’t received the same, you can simply check for the update manually or can follow our guide on getting October Security Patch for Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930F. Check out the below steps for October Security patch based on Android 7.0 Nougat.
This update is an incremental update with latest October Security Patch Update. So we recommend to update your device safe with October Security update which has patched a whole host of vulnerabilities in Android.
Flash G930FXXU1DQJ4 October Security Nougat For Galaxy S7 SM-G930F
If you didn’t receive any notification about the new update on Samsung Galaxy S7, then you can either check for the update manually or you can follow our simple guide on How to flash Nougat G930FXXU1DQJ4 For Samsung Galaxy S7.
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Android 7.0 Nougat. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Samsung Galaxy S7 to October Security Patch based Nougat manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to upgrade Samsung Galaxy S7 to Nougat OTA update.
Remember, Below guide is to update full OTA firmware file on Galaxy S7.
- How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Galaxy S7
- How to Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Galaxy S7
- Guide to Install MIUI 8 on Galaxy S7
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on Galaxy S7
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on Galaxy S7
- How to install Android Oreo Update for Galaxy S7
- How to Install Lineage OS 15.0 for Galaxy S7.
Update Via Samsung Kies
You can upgrade your phone to all latest firmware via Samsung Kies. Now install official Samsung Kies on your computer and start upgrading to latest October Security Patch update G930FXXU1DQJ4 on Galaxy S7.
Click Here To Upgrade Via Samsung Kies To October Security Patch Update.
Download ODIN and Drivers:
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software: CLICK HERE.
- Download and Install the Samsung USB Drivers: CLICK HERE.
- Click to Download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop: CLICK HERE.
- Remember: This guide is to Install October Security Patch Update on Galaxy S7 SM-G930F (G930FXXU1DQJ4).
- Your device must have 70% Battery.
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action.
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM.
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t lose your data).
- You need to Enter Download Mode.
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
I hope you followed the above full guide link to install October Security Patch Nougat on Galaxy S7 manually. If any queries or feedbacks, please write comment to us.