Updated on May 22, 2017 : Today we updated the download link for G930PVPU4BQD2 April Security Nougat For Sprint Galaxy S7.
Today Sprint has started to seed another security patch for the month April Security for Sprint Galaxy S7 (SM-G930P) based on Android 7.0 Nougat. This update is still based on Android 7.0 Nougat and not 7.1 Nougat. If you are looking for more secured version, then we always recommend to flash the latest Android Security Patch update. The latest OTA comes with build number G930PVPU4BQD2 for Sprint Galaxy S7. If you are running the Stock Nougat on Sprint Galaxy S7, then you will receive the notification anytime soon on your device. The update is sent via OTA (Over the air) to all Galaxy S7 in Phase wise manner.
The latest build G930PVPU4BQD2 comes with April Security Patch, fixes several bugs and improves the stability and performance of the device. Now you can enjoy the latest Android 7.0 Nougat for Sprint Galaxy S7 SM-G930P by following the below step by step guide to flash latest April Security Nougat ROM on Sprint Galaxy S7 G930P. As of now, this is an incremental update with latest April patch for Sprint Galaxy S7. So make sure to update to keep your device safe with April Security update which has patched a whole host of vulnerabilities in Android. (Recommended)
Download April Security Update G930PVPU4BQD2 for Sprint Galaxy S7 (Nougat)
If you didn’t receive any notification about the new update on Samsung Galaxy S7, then you can either check for the update manually or you can follow our simple guide on How to flash Nougat ROM G930PVPU4BQD2 For Sprint Galaxy S7.
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Android 7.0 Nougat ROM. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Galaxy S7 to April Security Patch based Nougat ROM manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to upgrade Galaxy S7 G930P to Nougat ROM OTA update.
Remember, Below guide is to update full OTA firmware file on Sprint Galaxy S7 G930P.
Update Via Samsung Kies
You can upgrade your phone to all latest firmware via Samsung Kies. Now install official Samsung Kies on your computer and start upgrading to latest April Security Patch update G930PVPU4BQD2 on Sprint Galaxy S7.
Click here to Upgrade via Samsung Kies to April Security Patch Update
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on your Device
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on your Device
- Install MIUI 8 on your Device
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on your Device
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Download Samsung Galaxy S8 System Dump, Stock Apps, Tones and Themes
- How to change boot animation on rooted android!!
- How to port Android O Pixel Launcher on Any Phone!!
- Install any Android APK on Android O? (external source)!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Download and Install Android O Pixel Launcher on Your Android!!
- Download Latest Stock Wallpapers from Samsung Galaxy S8!!
- How to install Android O developer preview!!!
- How to Fix Google Play Authentication is Required Error!!
- Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED :
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software : CLICK HERE or
- Download and Install the SamsungUSB Drivers : CLICK HERE
- Click to download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop : CLICK HERE
- Remember : This guide is to Install April Secuity Patch update on Galaxy J5 J500FN (J500FNXXS1BQD1 ).
- Your device must have 70% Of battery
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data)
- You need to Enter Download Mode
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD BELOW