Updated on April 20,2017 : We just updated the link to Download G935PVPS4BQC1 Nougat for Update On Sprint Galaxy S7 Edge. Now you can flash the update On Sprint Galaxy S7 Edge firmware.
Sprint has started rolling the latest March Security Patch update on Galaxy S7 Edge today. This update is the first OTA update after Sprint released their official Nougat firmware for Sprint S7 and S7 Edge. As we know this is not a major update after the official Nougat release, but still you can update this OTA update due to its March security Patch. The update rolls out with build number G935PVPS4BQC1 to all the Galaxy S7 Edge G935P. The latest OTA update with build G935PVPS4BQC1 based on Android 7.1 Nougat weighs only 50MB. So make sure to update to keep your device safe as the March Security update has patched a whole host of vulnerabilities in Android.
If you have the update notification on your phone, then please make sure you are running Stock Firmware without Root or mods installed.
Now you can enjoy the latest March Security Android 7.0 Nougat OTA for Galaxy S7 Edge G935P by following the below step by step guide to flash the latest Android 7.0 Nougat on Galaxy S7 Edge G935P. In our guide, you can either follow any of the three method to get G935PVPS4BQC1 Stock Nougat update on Galaxy S7 Edge G935P. You can use OTA, Kies or even the ODIN to update G935PVPS4BQC1 firmware on Galaxy S7 Edge .
In case if you don’t want to update via ODIN, then If you are Still waiting for the update and you not yet received any notification, then follow the simple step below to see if you have received the update.
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to March Security Patch on Nougat on Galaxy S7 Edge . If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Galaxy S7 Edge to Latest Security Patch of Android Nougat manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to Update Galaxy S7 Edge G935P to March Security Nougat Patch.
Yes, today i will guide you on How to Update Nougat for Sprint Galaxy S7 Edge . To Update Galaxy S7 Edge to Nougat, then please follow the steps carefully. If you are updating the OTA file then Remember you should be on a stock firmware before proceeding. If you are updating the full firmware file with size 1.2 and above, then you need not worry about what ROM you are running.
ALSO RELATED POST :
- Download Build 4.27.531.6 Stock Nougat for Sprint HTC One M9
- Official Stock Android Nougat for Galaxy S7 Edge and S7 Edge
- Remember : This guide is to Install March Secuity Patch update on Galaxy S7 Edge G935P (G935PVPS4BQC1).
- Your device must have 70% Of battery
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data)
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED :
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software : CLICK HERE or
- Download and Install the Samsung USB Drivers : CLICK HERE
- Download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop : CLICK HERE
Note : This is the full OTA File. So you don’t have to be running Stock ROM to update this Full ROM G935PVPS4BQC1 on Galaxy S7 Edge .
Steps For How To Install G935PVPS4BQC1 Stock Nougat for Galaxy S7 Edge G935P .
- If you have downloaded and installed the file from above then you are good to Go – Read from Step 2
- First of all, enable the USB Debugging
- To Enable the USB Debugging you need also active the developer option, Now Go to your Settings -> About Phone -> Now Tap on the Build Number 7-8 Times until you see a toast message “Developer option enabled“
- Once your developer option is active, Go back to your settings -> Open developer option -> Enable USB Debugging
- Open the Extracted ODIN File called ODIN v3.11.1 exe file using the Administrator – Right Click your mouse and Open using Administrator
- Now Reboot your Phone into Download Mode
- So First Turn your Phone off -> press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons Until you see a download mode.
- Now Connect your Phone to PC using the USB Cables
- When you connect the USB cable you will see a blue sign in Odin
- Now Go back again Odin and Add the firmware which you downloaded from Above by Clicking AP/PDA Button
- Now Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked – Go to Option and see (Let the Auto Reboot and F-Reset Time be ticked)
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes until you see a message pass. Once you see PASS then you can remove your Phone from the part. Don’t Panic if you see your Phone restarts while updating.
That’s ALL! When you restart your Phone , You will have a whole new experience with the update of Galaxy S7 Edge G935P to G935PVPS4BQC1 update. Enjoy! We have Given the Full guide on How to Update Android Nougat to Galaxy S7 Edge G935P .