Updated on May 6, 2017 : Added the download link to Download Install G935VVRU4BQA4 OTA Update for Verizon Galaxy S7 Edge with Improvements and Fix. Now update your Verizon Galaxy S7 Edge using our guide below.
Verizon has started rolling the latest G935VVRU4BQA4 update on Verizon Galaxy S7 Edge today. This update is the first OTA update after Verizon released their official Nougat firmware for Verizon S7 Edge. As we know this is not a major update after the official Nougat release, but still you should update this OTA update as it includes enhancements and improvements. The updates comes with WiFi Performance fix and other bug fixes. The update rolls out with build number G935VVRU4BQA4 to all the Verizon Galaxy S7 Edge G935V. The latest OTA update with build G935VVRU4BQA4 based on Android 7.1 Nougat weighs only 51MB.
If you have the update notification on your phone, then please make sure you are running Stock Firmware without Root or mods installed.
Now you can enjoy the latest Android 7.0 Nougat OTA for Galaxy S7 Edge G935V by following the below step by step guide to flash the latest Android 7.0 Nougat on Galaxy S7 Edge G935V. In our guide, you can either follow any of the three method to get G935VVRU4BQA4 Stock Nougat update on Galaxy S7 Edge G935V. You can use OTA, Kies or even the ODIN to update G935VVRU4BQA4 firmware on Verizon Galaxy S7 Edge.
In case if you don’t want to update via ODIN, then If you are Still waiting for the update and you not yet received any notification, then follow the simple step below to see if you have received the update.
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Nougat on Verizon Galaxy S7 Edge. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Galaxy S7 Edge to Latest Security Patch of Android Nougat manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to Update Galaxy S7 Edge G935V to OTA Update of .
Yes, today i will guide you on How to Update Nougat for Verizon Galaxy S7 Edge . To Update Galaxy S7 Edge to Nougat, then please follow the steps carefully. If you are updating the OTA file then Remember you should be on a stock firmware before proceeding. If you are updating the full firmware file with size 1.2 and above, then you need not worry about what ROM you are running.
ALSO RELATED POST :
- Download Build 4.27.531.6 Stock Nougat for Verizon HTC One M9
- Official Stock Android Nougat for Verizon Galaxy S7 Edge and S7 Edge
- How to Root Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge and Galaxy S7 Edge Edge (Qualcomm Snapdragon)
- Remember : This guide is to Install OTA update on Galaxy S7 Edge G935V (G935VVRU4BQA4).
- Your device must have 70% Of battery
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data)
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED :
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software : CLICK HERE or
- Download and Install the Samsung USB Drivers : CLICK HERE
- Download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop : CLICK HERE