Samsung has released June Security Patch update for few of the Galaxy devices in this week. Today Samsung has started rolling latest June Google Security patch update for Samsung Galaxy S8 SM-G950F. Samsung is very keen in updating their smartphone to latest security patch update. Download Install G950FXXU1AQF7 June Security patch Nougat For Galaxy S8.
Today Samsung has started rolling a new firmware build for Galaxy S8. This software updates the firmware to latest June security patch update. We always recommend to flash it to keep your device more secured by flashing latest security patch.The update is still based on Android 7.0 Nougat.
The latest OTA comes with build number G950FXXU1AQF7 for Galaxy S8. If you are running the Stock Nougat on Samsung Galaxy S8, then you will receive the notification anytime soon on your device. The update is sent via OTA (Over the air) to all Galaxy S8 in Phase wise manner.
The latest build G950FXXU1AQF7 comes with June Security Patch, fixes several bugs and improves the stability and performance of the device. The update is still based on Android 7.0 Nougat. Now you can enjoy the latest Android 7.0 Nougat for Samsung Galaxy S8 SM- G950F by following the below step by step guide to flash latest June Security Nougat ROM on Galaxy S8 G950F .
Upgrade to Nougat Here : Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Galaxy S8
As of now, this is an incremental update with latest June Security patch for Samsung Galaxy S8. So make sure to update to keep your device safe with June Security update which has patched a whole host of vulnerabilities in Android. (Recommended).
Flash G950FXXU1AQF7 June Security Nougat For Galaxy S8 G950F
If you didn’t receive any notification about the new update on Samsung Galaxy S8, then you can either check for the update manually or you can follow our simple guide on How to flash Nougat G950FXXU1AQF7 For Samsung Galaxy S8.
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Android 7.0 Nougat. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Samsung Galaxy S8 to June Security Patch based Nougat manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to upgrade Samsung Galaxy S8 G950F to Nougat OTA update.
Remember, Below guide is to update full OTA firmware file on Galaxy S8 G950F .
- How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Galaxy S8
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on Galaxy S8
- Guide to Install MIUI 8 on Galaxy S8
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on Galaxy S8
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on Galaxy S8
Update Via Samsung Kies
You can upgrade your phone to all latest firmware via Samsung Kies. Now install official Samsung Kies on your computer and start upgrading to latest June Security Patch update G950FXXU1AQF7 on Galaxy S8 G950F .
Click Here To Upgrade Via Samsung Kies To June Security Patch Update
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED :
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software : CLICK HERE
- Download and Install the SamsungUSB Drivers : CLICK HERE
- Click to download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop : CLICK HERE
- Remember : This guide is to Install June Secuity Patch update on Galaxy S8 G950F (G950FXXU1AQF7 ).
- Your device must have 70% Of battery
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data)
- You need to Enter Download Mode
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
- Download Samsung Firmware File