Today Samsung Korea has started to send a new OTA update for Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus in Korea. Earlier Samsung has promised to bring new update which will fix the red tint display problem in Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus. Today has promised Galaxy S8 has received a new version of Android Nougat update which is being rolled out as we speak. The update comes with build number to G950NKSU1AQDG on Galaxy S8 unites in South Korea.
The latest update G950NKSU1AQDG comes with two handy new feature to the Galaxy S8, the first one is Adaptive Display screen mode and second, Screen edge color balance option. Adaptive Display screen mode is a new additional settings which enables us to adjust the full screen color balance whereas Screen edge color balance settings allows us to adjust the colors at the edges. As promised by Samsung, if you still has the red tint problem on your Galaxy S8, then Samsung will offer free guaranteed replacement of Samsung Galaxy S8.
Samsung Galaxy S8 features a 5.8-inch display with a resolution of 1440 x 2960 pixels. The display on the phone protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5. It is powered by 1.9GHz octa-core Exynos 8895 processor coupled with 4 GB of RAM and runs on Adreno 540 Graphics. The smartphone comes with 64GB of internal memory and can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card. The Camera on S8 sports 12MP rear camera and 8MP front facing for selfie lovers. The smartphone runs out of box with Android 7.0 Nougat and backed by 3000mAh battery.
Download and Update G950NKSU1AQDG For Galaxy S8 in Korea with red tint fix
In our guide, you can either follow any of the three method to get G950NKSU1AQDG Stock Nougat update on Galaxy S8 G950N. You can use OTA, Kies or even the ODIN to update G950NKSU1AQDG firmware on Samsung Galaxy S8.
In case if you don’t want to update via ODIN, then If you are Still waiting for the update and you not yet received any notification, then follow the simple step below to see if you have received the update.
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Android 7.0 Nougat. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Galaxy S8 to Android Nougat manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to Update Galaxy S8 G950N to Nougat.
Yes, today i will guide you on How to Update Build G950NKSU1AQDG based Nougat for Samsung Galaxy S8. Remember, Below guide is to update full OTA firmware file on Galaxy S8 G950N.
ALSO RELATED POST :
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Stock Firmware Collections
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Stock Firmware Collections
- How to factory reset Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on your Device
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on your Device
- How to Install MIUI 8 on your Device
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on your Device
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Download Samsung Galaxy S8 System Dump, Stock Apps, Tones and Themes
- Download Latest Stock Wallpapers from Samsung Galaxy S8!!
- How to change boot animation on rooted android!!
- How to port Android O Pixel Launcher on Any Phone!!
- How to Install any Android APK on Android O? (external source)!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Download and Install Android O Pixel Launcher on Your Android!!
- How to install Android O developer preview!!!
- How to Fix Google Play Authentication is Required Error!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT