Today AT&T has started to roll a new firmware update for AT&T Galaxy S8 units in USA. The update is rolled out via OTA which for all AT&T Galaxy S8 users running Stock Firmware. This update comes with the build number G950USQU1AQD9 for AT&T Galaxy S8. The latest build is still based on Android 7.0 Nougat. After releasing the smartphone in AT&T Carrier, this update is the first OTA for Galaxy S8. The update is not a major update, but inlcudes the fix for Bixby button remap. Now you can enjoy the latest Android 7.0 Nougat for AT&T Galaxy S8 G950U by following the below step by step guide to flash Android 7.0 Nougat on AT&T Galaxy S8 G950U. This new update comes with March 2017 Android Security Patch for AT&T Galaxy S8 G950U .
The new update comes with OTA which weighs around 300MB in size which is not a major upgrade but you can always keep your device updated.
Table of Contents
Install G950USQU1AQD9 Stock 7.0 Nougat for AT&T Galaxy S8 G950U
In our guide, you can either follow any of the three method to get G950USQU1AQD9 Stock 7.0 Nougat update on Galaxy S8 G950U. You can use OTA, Kies or even the ODIN to update G950USQU1AQD9 firmware on Samsung Galaxy S8.
In case if you don’t want to update via ODIN, then If you are Still waiting for the update and you not yet received any notification, then follow the simple step below to see if you have received the update.
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Android 7.0 Nougat. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Galaxy S8 to Android 7.0 Nougat manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to Update Galaxy S8 G950U to 7.0 Nougat.
Yes, today i will guide you on How to Update Build G950USQU1AQD9 based 7.0 Nougat for Samsung Galaxy S8. Remember, Below guide is to update full OTA firmware file on Galaxy S8 G950U.
ALSO RELATED POST :
- Download Install G955USQU1AQD9 for Verizon Galaxy S8 Plus (USA) – Download Link Updated
- Download Install G950USQU1AQD9 Firmware for Verizon Galaxy S8 (USA)
- Download Install G955USQU1AQD9 Firmware for T-Mobile Galaxy S8 Plus (USA) – Download Link Updated
- Download Install G950USQU1AQD9 Firmware for T-Mobile Galaxy S8 Plus (USA) – Download Link Updated
- Download Install G955USQU1AQD9 Stock Firmware for AT&T Galaxy S8 Plus (USA)
ALSO RELATED POST :
- Download and Install LineageOS on your Smartphone
- Download MIUI 8 ROM for your Phone
- Find your Official TWRP supported device
- Remember : This guide is to Install latest update G950USQU1AQD9 update on AT&T Galaxy S8 G950U .
- Your device must have 70% Of battery.
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action.
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data)
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED :
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software : CLICK HERE or
- Download and Install theSamsung USB Drivers : CLICK HERE
- Download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop : CLICK HERE
Steps For How To Install G950USQU1AQD9 Stock 7.0 Nougat for AT&T Galaxy S8 G950U .
- If you have downloaded and installed the file from above then you are good to Go – Read from Step 2
- First of all, enable the USB Debugging
- To Enable the USB Debugging you need also active the developer option, Now Go to your Settings -> About Phone -> Now Tap on the Build Number 7-8 Times until you see a toast message “Developer option enabled“
- Once your developer option is active, Go back to your settings -> Open developer option -> Enable USB Debugging
- Open the Extracted ODIN File called ODIN v3.11.1 exe file using the Administrator – Right Click your mouse and Open using Administrator
- Now Reboot your Phone into Download Mode
- So First Turn your Phone off -> press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons Until you see a download mode.
- Now Connect your Phone to PC using the USB Cables
- When you connect the USB cable you will see a blue sign in Odin
- Now Go back again Odin and Add the firmware which you downloaded from Above by Clicking AP/PDA Button
- Now Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked – Go to Option and see (Let the Auto Reboot and F-Reset Time be ticked)
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes until you see a message pass. Once you see PASS then you can remove your Phone from the part. Don’t Panic if you see your Phone restarts while updating.
That’s ALL! When you restart your Phone , Your Phone will be updated to latest march security update on AT&T Galaxy S8 G950U to G950USQU1AQD9 update. Leave comment for any queries or feedback related to our website or this guide.