After AT&T, Sprint and T-Mobile, Verizon also started to seed the new updated version to fix the red tint issue on Verizon Galaxy S8. The update has started to roll out in USA for all Verizon carrier with Galaxy S8 G950U variant. The latest version of Android 7.0 Nougat build comes with software version G950USQU1AQDF. Download Update G950USQU1AQDF For Verizon Galaxy S8 With Fix For Red Tint Issue.
The latest update G950USQU1AQDF comes with two handy new feature to the Verizon Galaxy S8, the first one is Adaptive Display screen mode and second, Screen edge color balance option. Adaptive Display screen mode is a new additional settings which enables us to adjust the full screen color balance whereas Screen edge color balance settings allows us to adjust the colors at the edges. As promised by Samsung, if you still has the red tint problem on your Verizon Galaxy S8, then Samsung will offer free guaranteed replacement of Verizon Galaxy S8 in USA.
Samsung Galaxy S8 features a 5.8-inch display with a resolution of 1440 x 2960 pixels. The display on the phone protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5. It is powered by 1.9GHz octa-core Exynos 8895 processor coupled with 4 GB of RAM and runs on Adreno 540 Graphics. The smartphone comes with 64GB of internal memory and can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card. The Camera on S8 sports 12MP rear camera and 8MP front facing for selfie lovers. The smartphone runs out of box with Android 7.0 Nougat and backed by 3000mAh battery.
Table of Contents
Download Update G950USQU1AQDF For Verizon Galaxy S8 With Fix For Red Tint Issue
In our guide, you can either follow any of the three method to get G950USQU1AQDF Stock Nougat update on Verizon Galaxy S8 G950U. You can use OTA, Kies or even the ODIN to update G950USQU1AQDF firmware on Verizon Galaxy S8 in USA.
In case if you don’t want to update via ODIN, then If you are Still waiting for the update and you not yet received any notification, then follow the simple step below to see if you have received the update.
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Android 7.0 Nougat. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Verizon Galaxy S8 to Android Nougat manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to Update Verizon Galaxy S8 G950U to Nougat.
Yes, today i will guide you on How to Update Build G950USQU1AQDF based Nougat for Verizon Galaxy S8 USA. Remember, Below guide is to update full OTA firmware file on Verizon Galaxy S8 G950U.
ALSO RELATED POST :
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Stock Firmware Collections
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Stock Firmware Collections
- How to factory reset Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on your Device
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on your Device
- Guide Install MIUI 8 on your Device
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on your Device
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Download Samsung Galaxy S8 System Dump, Stock Apps, Tones and Themes
- Download Latest Stock Wallpapers from Samsung Galaxy S8!!
- How to change boot animation on rooted android!!
- How to port Android O Pixel Launcher on Any Phone!!
- Install any Android APK on Android O? (external source)!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- Download and Install Android O Pixel Launcher on Your Android!!
- How to install Android O developer preview!!!
- Fix Google Play Authentication is Required Error!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
Update Via Samsung Kies
You can upgrade your phone to all latest firmware via Samsung Kies. Now install official Samsung Kies on your computer and start upgrading to latest April Security Patch update G950USQU1AQDF on Verizon Galaxy S8.
Click here to Upgrade via Samsung Kies to April Security Patch Update
- This is for Samsung Galaxy S8 only.
- Your device must have 70% Of battery.
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action.
- Download the right firmware for S8.
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data)
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED :
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software : CLICK HERE
- Install the Samsung USB Drivers : CLICK HERE
- Download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop : CLICK HERE
CLICK below to Download Files
Uploading Soon – Source
I hope this guide will be helpful to install Stock Firmware on Galaxy S8 G950U with Verizon Carrier