AT&T started seeding the latest security patch update with build number G950USQU1AQJC for AT&T Galaxy S8. The update brings the Security Patch level to October 2017. Now install G950USQU1AQJC October Security update for Galaxy S8. The firmware is still based on Android 7.0 Nougat.
- Download and Install G955USQU1ZQJJ Oreo Firmware for AT&T Galaxy S8 Plus
- Download and Install G950USQU1ZQJJ Oreo Firmware for AT&T Galaxy S8 (US Carrier)
- ATT Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus Stock Firmware Collections
The latest update is sent via OTA (Over the Air). It is rolling in a phase-wise manner and it will take a couple of days or weeks to reach your phone. If you are running Stock ROM, then you may receive the update anytime soon. In case if you see the update for the latest October Security Patch with build number G950USQU1AQJC, then you can download it and install the OTA.
In this update, AT&T has fixed the most of the security vulnerabilities and bugs found in the earlier version. You need not worry about anything about vulnerabilities that often degrade or limit AT&T Galaxy S8 performance. If you are too conscious about the security of your device and don’t want to compromise it, obviously, it’s a good news for you and you must install October security update for AT&T Galaxy S8 with build number G950USQU1AQJC.
As already mentioned, the October Security Patch for AT&T Galaxy S8 has started rolling out via OTA update, you will get this latest update if you haven’t rooted your device. If you have received the update and need to download it, check out the below information.
Before proceeding with anything, make sure your device has enough storage space in it and it must have at least 50% battery. We suggest you to choose a Wi-Fi or a 4G connection to download it. Also, don’t forget to take the data backup to avoid any problem in case things go wrong. You can now start downloading to upgrade October Security patch on AT&T Galaxy S8. As this update is based on Nougat, it wouldn’t take a lot of time to download and install.
In case you haven’t received the same, you can simply check for the update manually or can follow our guide on getting October Security Patch for AT&T Galaxy S8 SM-G950U. Check out the below steps for October Security patch based on Android 7.0 Nougat.
This update is an incremental update with latest October Security Patch Update. So we recommend to update your device safe with October Security update which has patched a whole host of vulnerabilities in Android.
Flash G950USQU1AQJC October Security Nougat For AT&T Galaxy S8 SM-G950U
If you didn’t receive any notification about the new update on AT&T Galaxy S8, then you can either check for the update manually or you can follow our simple guide on How to flash Nougat G950USQU1AQJC For AT&T Galaxy S8.
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Android 7.0 Nougat. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update AT&T Galaxy S8 to October Security Patch based Nougat manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to upgrade AT&T Galaxy S8 to Nougat OTA update.
Remember, Below guide is to update full OTA firmware file on AT&T Galaxy S8.
- How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on AT&T Galaxy S8
- How to Install Lineage OS 14.1 on AT&T Galaxy S8
- Guide to Install MIUI 8 on AT&T Galaxy S8
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on AT&T Galaxy S8
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on AT&T Galaxy S8
- How to install Android Oreo Update for AT&T Galaxy S8
- How to Install Lineage OS 15.0 for AT&T Galaxy S8.
Update Via Samsung Kies
You can upgrade your phone to all latest firmware via Samsung Kies. Now install official Samsung Kies on your computer and start upgrading to latest October Security Patch update G950USQU1AQJC on AT&T Galaxy S8.
Click Here To Upgrade Via Samsung Kies To October Security Patch Update.
DOWNLOAD ODIN AND DRIVERS:
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software: CLICK HERE.
- Download and Install the Samsung USB Drivers: CLICK HERE.
- Click to Download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop: CLICK HERE.
- Remember: This guide is to Install October Security Patch Update on AT&T Galaxy S8 SM-G950U (G950USQU1AQJC).
- Your device must have 70% Battery.
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action.
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM.
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t lose your data).
- You need to Enter Download Mode.
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your tablet.
I hope you followed the above full guide link to install October Security Patch Nougat on AT&T Galaxy S8 manually. If any queries or feedbacks, please write comment to us.