Today Galaxy S10 receives the latest February 2021 patch with the software version G973FXXS9EUB1. The update is currently rolling for the European region. If you want to install the update, you can do this by following the guide below.
The latest February 2021 Security Patch brings the system security vulnerability fixes and improvements for the Galaxy S10. As of now, the firmware update is waving via OTA Switzerland and will soon hit the rest of the European countries as well. So, if you can’t wait further, just download and install the update from this article using the requirements, download links, and step-by-step firmware installation guide.
Table of Contents
Check OTA Update Manually
Due to the incremental OTA process, all users may not receive the firmware update at the same time. So, it’s better to check for OTA updates manually on your device in order to quickly install the firmware update.
However, if you haven’t received the OTA update yet, go to the phone Settings > System > System Updates. Now, tap on Check for Updates option to search for the available updates. If available, just grab it by downloading and installing it.
Keep in mind that the phone battery should be charged more than 60% and the device is connected to a Wi-Fi network.
- Device Name: Samsung Galaxy S10 (SM-G973F)
- Region: Switzerland
- Build Number: G973FXXS9EUB1
- Android OS Version: Android 11
- Software Supported: ODIN
- Android Security Patch Level: 2021-02-01
How to Install Stock Firmware on Samsung Galaxy S10
If you’ve already made up your mind to install the firmware manually on your device, then follow the guide properly.
- This latest firmware version (G973FXXS9EUB1) is exclusive to the Galaxy S10 variant. Don’t use it on other devices.
- Maintain the phone battery level by more than 60%.
- You will need a PC/Laptop and a USB cable as well.
- Make sure to back up the device data completely.
Firmware Installation Guide
Finally, let’s head over to the step-by-step firmware installation guide below.
- Download the Samsung Galaxy S10 firmware flash file
- Extract the contents of the firmware flash file zip.
- Launch the ODIN application
- Load the firmware files in their appropriate section
- Once you have loaded, now connect your phone to the computer (make sure to boot your device into download mode)
- Notice that the COM port will light up on Odin once you connect your phone.
- Click the Start button to install the firmware on your Samsung device.
- That’s it! You will see a PASS message once the installation is complete.
Check out our full-depth video guide as well.Video Tutorial To Install Firmware
We hope that you’ve found this guide useful and installed or updated the February 2021 patch on the Galaxy S10 successfully. If you’ve any queries, let us know in the comments below.