Samsung has finally started rolling the stable Android 11 (One UI 3.0) for the Galaxy S20 Plus (SM-G986N) in the Korean region with build number G986NKSU1CTKF. The company hasn’t made any official statement regarding this yet. However, you can grab this OTA update or you can manually install by following our guide.
As we speak, the update brings all the latest Android 11 and One UI 3.0 features to it. With these new features on the table, this update wrapped under December 2020 security patch for the device.
Table of Contents
Check Software Update on Galaxy S20 Plus:
You will get this software update on your Galaxy S20 Plus as an OTA (over the air). If you haven’t received it yet, then check for the OTA update manually by following this:
Settings > Software Update > Tap on Download and Install if you find the new build number G986NKSU1CTKF.
Before upgrading, make sure you have enough juice (battery backup) on your Galaxy S20 Plus and connected to a good WiFi network. If there is no new update, then follow this guide to manually install the firmware on your Galaxy S20 Plus.
- Device Name: Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus (SM-G986N)
- Region: Korea
- Build Number: G986NKSU1CTKF
- Android OS Version: Android 11 R with One UI 3.0
- Software Supported: ODIN Tool
- Android Security Patch Level: 2020-12-01
How to Install One UI 3.0 (Android 11) on Galaxy S20 Plus SM-G986N
In order to flash the firmware manually on your Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus device, then you need to download the ODIN flash tool, firmware file, and drivers.
- This firmware (G986NKSU1CTKF) is only supported by Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus.
- Charge your device to 50% in order to avoid power-related interruptions during the installation process.
- You need a PC and USB Cables.
- Take a backup before flashing the software on your device.
Firmware Installation Guide:
- Download the ODIN Flash Tool on your PC
- Make sure to download the new firmware and move it to the desktop
- Open the ODIN and select the firmware file to flash it.
- To know the process, read our guide on how to flash Samsung firmware using Odin
- Also, check out our video tutorial.
I hope this guide was helpful to install the One UI 3.0 (G986NKSU1CTKF) on Galaxy S20 Plus.