Samsung rolled July 2020 security patch to Galaxy A11 with build number A115MUBU1ATG1 based on Android 10. The update brings no major changes except the security fix and bug fixes. It has started rolling in the South American regions at the time of writing this. If you are using Galaxy A11 with model SM-A115M, then you can download and install this update manually.
You can always check for the OTA update manually on your Samsung Galaxy A11 handset via the device Settings > About Phone > Software updates > Check for updates. If there is a new firmware update available, just make sure to grab it by downloading and installing the firmware update. For a successful and faster update process, you should connect your Galaxy A11 to a Wi-Fi network and maintain at least 50% of charge.
Table of Contents
Firmware Info: A115MUBU1ATG1
- Model Name: Samsung Galaxy A11
- Model Number: SM-A115M
- Region: South America
- Software Version: A115MUBU1ATG1
- Android OS Version: Android 10
- Software Supported: ODIN Tool
- Android Security Patch Level: 2020-07-01
- Supported Countries: Mexico, Peru, Argentina, Paraguay, Uruguay, Brazil, Columbia, Chile, Trinidad, and Tobago, Panama, Bolivia, and more
Instructions to Install Firmware on Galaxy A11
In order to flash the firmware manually on your Samsung Galaxy A11 device, then you need to download the ODIN flash tool, firmware file, and drivers.
- Supported Phone: Samsung Galaxy A11 SM-A115M
- You need at least a 50% charge on your phone.
- To install this, you need a PC or Laptop with original or genuine USB Cable
- To avoid losing your data, we always recommend taking a complete backup.
For the installation process, you can follow the guides given below. It includes a video tutorial as well as a practical approach to the installation process.
So, make sure to download the July 2020 Security patch for your Galaxy A11 model with build number A115MUBU1ATG1. We hope that this guide was helpful to you.