If you’re using or planning to buy Galaxy A80 which is launched recently, you should check out this article. The handset is currently running on Android 9.0 Pie out-of-the-box. Are you looking for Samsung Galaxy A80 SM-A805F firmware flash file then follow this guide. On this page, we have listed all the Samsung Galaxy A80 SM-A805F Stock Firmware flash files according to security patch release. We will guide you on how to install it manually with requirements, download links, and more.
Installing Stock firmware on your Galaxy A80 will solve most of the system issues easily. So if you want to revert back to Stock firmware after installing a custom ROM, follow the full guide here. In case your device is facing issues like a software bug, lags, crashes, low performance, it will help. So here is the Samsung Galaxy A80 stock firmware collection which you can download and flash on your device.
Table of Contents
- 1 Samsung Galaxy A80 Specifications
- 2 Samsung Galaxy A80 Stock Firmware Collections
- 3 List of Samsung Galaxy A80 SM-A805F Firmware Flash Files:
- 4 How to Flash Stock ROM Files on Samsung Galaxy A80
Samsung Galaxy A80 Specifications
- Samsung Galaxy A80 device comes with a 6.70-inch touchscreen display and a resolution of 1080 X 2400 pixels
- This is powered by a 1.7GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G processor
- It features 2 cores clocked at 2.2 GHz and 6 cores clocked at 1.7GHz
- This device comes with 8GB of RAM
- It runs on Android 9.0 Pie and is powered by a 3,700 mAh battery
- The device supports proprietary fast charging
- As far as the camera of this phone is concerned, on the rear, it packs a 48-megapixel primary camera having an f/2.0 aperture, and a second 8-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture
- The device runs One UI based on Android 9.0 Pie.
- This has a 128GB of inbuilt storage
- It is a Dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone and accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards
- It measures 165.20 X 76.50 X 9.30 mm (height x width x thickness)
- Connectivity options are GPS, USB Type-C Port, 3G and 4G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, A-GPS, GLONASS, Dual-band Wi-Fi b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, etc.
Samsung Galaxy A80 Stock Firmware Collections
Android is an open-source platform which works well and most importantly really customizable. Due to the open-source nature, it’s developer-friendly as well. With the help of kernel source, custom ROM developers can build firmware easily. But that’s quite unstable as well as compared with any Stock ROM. The third-party ROMs offer great UI and customizations with features but doesn’t have that much security as well.
If in case, you have previously flashed any custom firmware on your Galaxy A80 model and now you want to go back to the Stock ROM, you can do it manually. It will help you to fix system errors, Google service errors, force closing issue, and more.
If you’re also facing problems in your device like screen freezing, unresponsive, camera fail, boot loops, slow performance, etc. You can simply factory reset your device. In case your device is stuck or in a brick state due to careless rooting or flashing methods, then installing the Stock firmware on Samsung Galaxy A80 will save your device. Check the other advantage of Stock Firmware given below.
Advantage of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Samsung Galaxy A80
- Fix the bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Samsung Galaxy A80
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- Fix the lag or stutter on Samsung Galaxy A80
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty
List of Samsung Galaxy A80 SM-A805F Firmware Flash Files:
|A805FXXS4BTG5||Columbia||July 2020 Security Patch|
|A805FXXU4BTF7||Europe||May 2020 Security Patch|
|A805FXXU4BTE1||South America||May 2020 Security Patch|
|A805FXXU4BTD4||South America||Android 10|
|A805FXXS4ATDC||South America||April 2020 Patch|
|A805FXXU4BTC5||South America||Android 10|
|A805FXXU4ATA6||Thailand||January 2020 Patch|
|A805FXXS4ATBA||South America||February 2020 Patch|
|A805FXXS4ASL8||Asia||January 2020 Patch|
|A805FXXU3ASL1||South Asia||November 2019 patch|
|A805FXXU3ASL2||South America||November 2019 patch|
|A805FXXU3ASK4||Middle East||November 2019 patch|
|A805FXXS3ASLB||Europe||December 2019 Patch|
|A805FXXU2ASJ1||Claro||October 2019 Security patch|
|A805FXXU2ASI5||September 2019 Security patch|
|A805FXXU2ASG7||July 2019 Security patch|
|A805FXXU1ASED||May 2019 Security patch|
|A805FXXS3ASK3||November 2019 Security patch|
How to Flash Stock ROM Files on Samsung Galaxy A80
Before we get straight to steps to Install Stock ROM on your Samsung Galaxy A80, let’s take a look at the pre-requirements.
Download Required Files
These are the files that you will be needing to install stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy A80.
- This guide and firmware will only work for Samsung Galaxy A80. Don’t try on other devices.
- Download and Install Samsung Kies Software on your computer.
- Samsung USB Drivers – Download and install it on your PC.
- Make sure that you have ODIN Software installed on your PC.
- You should have a working Windows PC/Laptop and a USB cable.
- Charge the device battery up to 50% at least.
- Take a complete Backup Your Android Phone Without Root.
- You need to Enter Samsung Download Mode.
Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy A80
After downloading the firmware file, you need to use Odin Tool to flash it on your device. Here is a detailed guide which you can follow to install the firmware on your device.
You can check out our full-depth tutorial video as well:
Hope this guide will be helpful to you and you have successfully installed the Stock Firmware on your Galaxy A80 device. If you’re facing any issues, write your comments below.