Here we will list all the Stock Firmware Collection for Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro smartphone. You can flash the Stock Firmware on Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro using the below guide on How to Install Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro Stock firmware. In this list, we will update all the region Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro Stock Firmware collection for All models. Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro came out of the box with Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
About Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro:
Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro features a 5.7-inches display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. The smartphone is powered by 2.2GHz Octa Exynos 7420 Octa coupled with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB internal memory which can also be expanded up to 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro comes with 16MP (f/1.9, autofocus, and dual-LED (dual tone) flash and 16MP front shooting camera.
Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow out of the box with a Non-removable Li-Ion 3300 mAh battery with Fast battery charging (Quick Charge 2.0). It has a fingerprint sensor mounted on the front. The handset supports dual sim with 4G on both slots. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, 3G, and 4G.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Top 5 Adblock Plus Alternatives for Android
- Top 10 WhatsApp Alternatives for Android in 2017
- Top 5 BitTorrent Client Apps for Android
- How to find Wi-fi Password in Android and iOS
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
List of Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro Stock Firmware collection Watch The Video on How to install Stock Firmware on any Samsung Galaxy devices using ODIN
|Build Number||Security Patch Level|
|C7010ZCU1BRE2||May 2018 Security|
|C701FDDU1AQE3||May 2017 Security|
|C710FDXU1AQI5||August 2017 Security Patch|
|C7010ZCU1AQG1||July 2017 Security|
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED :
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software: CLICK HERE
- Download and Install the Samsung USB Drivers: CLICK HERE
- Click to download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop: CLICK HERE
- Remember: This guide is to install Samsung Galaxy Note Edge Stock Firmware.
- Your device must have 70% Of battery
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data)
- You need to Enter Download Mode
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
That’s ALL! When you restart your Phone you will have the new stock firmware installed on Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro. I hope you learned the procedure on How to Install Stock Firmware on any Samsung Smartphone using ODIN.