Samsung rolled July 2020 security patch to Galaxy Fold with build number F900FXXS4BTF2 based on Android 10. The update brings no major changes except the security fix and bug fixes. It has started rolling in Europe and Asian regions at the time of writing this. If you are using Galaxy Fold with model SM-F900F, then you can download and install this update manually.
You can always check for the OTA update manually on your Samsung Galaxy Fold handset via the device Settings > About Phone > Software updates > Check for updates. If there is a new firmware update available, just make sure to grab it by downloading and installing the firmware update. For a successful and faster update process, you should connect your Galaxy Fold to a Wi-Fi network and maintain at least 50% of charge.
Table of Contents
Firmware Info: F900FXXS4BTF2
- Model Name: Samsung Galaxy Fold
- Model Number: SM-F900F
- Region: Europe and Asia
- Software Version: F900FXXS4BTF2
- Android OS Version: Android 10
- Software Supported: ODIN Tool
- Android Security Patch Level: 2020-07-01
Instructions to Install Firmware on Galaxy Fold
In order to flash the firmware manually on your Samsung Galaxy Fold device, then you need to download the ODIN flash tool, firmware file, and drivers.
- Supported Phone: Samsung Galaxy Fold SM-F900F
- You need at least a 50% charge on your phone.
- To install this, you need a PC or Laptop with original or genuine USB Cable
- To avoid losing your data, we always recommend taking a complete backup.
For the installation process, you can follow the guides given below. It includes a video tutorial as well as a practical approach to the installation process.
So, make sure to download the July 2020 Security patch for your Galaxy Fold model with build number F900FXXS4BTF2. We hope that this guide was helpful to you.