Samsung has started rolling out the latest September patch update for the Galaxy M21 devices. The firmware update bumps up a new software version M215FXXU2BUH6 based on Android 11. All the interested Galaxy M21 users can now download and install the latest September 2021 patch update from this article.
The firmware OTA update is making its way in a gradual manner in European countries and it may take a couple of days or so in order to hit all the units completely to the rest of the regions. Meanwhile, the September 2021 Android Security Patch brings increased system security and stability. There are no additional features or improvements released with this update. So, we will suggest you check for the OTA update or manually flash the firmware in order to keep updated with the latest patchset.
Check OTA Updates
You can always check for the OTA update manually on your Samsung Galaxy M21 handset via the device Settings > About Phone > Software updates > Check for updates. If there is a new firmware update available, just make sure to grab it by downloading and installing the firmware update. For a successful and faster update process, you should connect your handset to a Wi-Fi network and maintain at least 50% of the charge.
Firmware Info: M215FXXU2BUH6
- Model Name: Samsung Galaxy M21
- Model Number: SM-M215F
- Region: Europe
- Software Version: M215FXXU2BUH6
- Android OS Version: Android 11
- Software Supported: ODIN Tool
- Android Security Patch Level: 2021-09-01
How to Flash Galaxy M21 September 2021 Update
In order to flash the firmware manually on your Samsung Galaxy M21 device, then you need to download the ODIN flash tool, firmware file, and drivers.
- This ROM is supported only on the Samsung Galaxy M21 variant.
- To avoid power-related interruptions during the installation process, make sure to charge it at least 50% or more
- To install this, you need a PC or Laptop with original or genuine USB Cable
- To avoid losing your data, we always recommend taking a complete backup.
Firmware Installation Guide:
For the installation process, you can follow the guides given below. It includes a video tutorial as well as a practical approach to the installation process.
So, make sure to download the September 2021 Security patch for your Galaxy M21 model with build number M215FXXU2BUH6. We hope that this guide was helpful to you.