Recently we seen many Samsung devices updated to latest Android March Security update via OTA. Also T-Mobile updated Galaxy Note Edge with March Security Patch and Today Samsung has started seeding a new firmware update for Galaxy Note Edge. The latest OTA comes with build number N915FXXS1DQB7 for Galaxy Note Edge. The update is still based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow and If you are running the Stock Marshmallow on Samsung Galaxy Note Edge, then you will receive the notification anytime soon on your device. The update is sent via OTA (Over the air) to all Galaxy Note Edge in Phase wise manner.
The latest build N915FXXS1DQB7 comes with March Security Patch, fixes several bugs and improves the stability and performance of the device. Now you can enjoy the latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow for Galaxy Note Edge SM-N910F by following the below step by step guide to flash Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow on Galaxy Note Edge N910F. This new update comes with March 2017 Android Security Patch for Galaxy Note Edge SM-N910F.
In our guide, you can either follow any of the three method to get N915FXXS1DQB7 Stock Marshmallow update on Galaxy Note Edge N910F. You can use OTA, Kies or even the ODIN to update N915FXXS1DQB7 firmware on Samsung Galaxy Note Edge.
In case if you don’t want to update via ODIN, then If you are Still waiting for the update and you not yet received any notification, then follow the simple step below to see if you have received the update.
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Galaxy Note Edge to Android Marshmallow manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to Update Galaxy Note Edge N910F to Marshmallow.
Yes, today i will guide you on How to Update Build N915FXXS1DQB7 based Marshmallow for Samsung Galaxy Note Edge. Remember, Below guide is to update full OTA firmware file on Galaxy Note Edge N910F.
ALSO RELATED POST :
- Android O: Everything You need to know, Release Date, Features and Pictures
- Official Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- How to Download and Install Android ADB and Fastboot tool on Mac!!
- How to Root and TWRP for Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 and Tab A 9.7
- How to Install Unofficial Lineage OS 13 On Samsung Galaxy Tab E
- Remember : This guide is to Install March Secuity Patch update on Galaxy Note Edge N910F (N915FXXS1DQB7).
- Your device must have 70% Of battery
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data)
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED :
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software : CLICK HERE or
- Download and Install the SamsungUSB Drivers : CLICK HERE
- Download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop : CLICK HERE
Steps For How To Install N915FXXS1DQB7 Stock Marshmallow for Samsung Galaxy Note Edge N910F .
- If you have downloaded and installed the file from above then you are good to Go – Read from Step 2
- First of all, enable the USB Debugging
- To Enable the USB Debugging you need also active the developer option, Now Go to your Settings -> About Phone -> Now Tap on the Build Number 7-8 Times until you see a toast message “Developer option enabled“
- Once your developer option is active, Go back to your settings -> Open developer option -> Enable USB Debugging
- Open the Extracted ODIN File called ODIN v3.11.1 exe file using the Administrator – Right Click your mouse and Open using Administrator
- Now Reboot your Phone into Download Mode
- So First Turn your Phone off -> press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons Until you see a download mode.
- Now Connect your Phone to PC using the USB Cables
- When you connect the USB cable you will see a blue sign in Odin
- Now Go back again Odin and Add the firmware which you downloaded from Above by Clicking AP/PDA Button
- Now Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked – Go to Option and see (Let the Auto Reboot and F-Reset Time be ticked)
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes until you see a message pass. Once you see PASS then you can remove your Phone from the part. Don’t Panic if you see your Phone restarts while updating.
That’s ALL! When you restart your Phone , You will have a whole new experience with the update of Galaxy Note Edge N910F to N915FXXS1DQB7 update. Enjoy! We have Given the Full guide on How to Update Android Marshmallow to Galaxy Note Edge N910F .