Samsung finally released Marshmallow update for Galaxy S5 Mini SM-G800H. Samsung started rolling out the update for Galaxy S5 Mini SM-G800H to Marshmallow. This Official Stock ROM Update is rolling out in phase manner. Users will receive a Popup Notification once the Update is ready to download and install. But it may take few weeks to reach all corners of the world. But if you want early access to Official Stock ROM Marshmallow then from below you can download OTA Zip file for Galaxy S5 Mini SM-G800H to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.
In this article, we will guide you How to install Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 in Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini SM-G800H. Meanwhile, you can check for the update by going To Settings -–> About Phone -–> System Update. If you can’t wait for the update, you can manually install marshmallow in Samsung Galaxy s5 Mini SM-G800H. Follow the below step by step guide to manually install Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.
- This Method is only for Samsung Galaxy s5 Mini SM-G800H users.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed.
- Take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
Steps to Update Galaxy S5 Mini SM-G800H to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Download and Odin tool Firmware from above link
- First of all, enable the Developer Option
- To Enable the Developer Option, Go to your Settings -> About Phone -> Tap on the Build Number 7 Times until you see a toast message “Developer options enabled“
- Go to Settings -> Developer Option -> Switch the Allow OEM Unlock.
4. Now extract the downloaded Odin tool
5. Now Run the Odin tool
6. Now reboot the Galaxy device into Download mode (By Home + Volume Down + Power’ buttons together) and Connect your galaxy device to PC.
7. You see in Odin tool ID: COM port turned blue color after rebooting your device to download mode. ( It is the indication that your device is successfully connected)
8. If ID: COM doesn’t show your device the check your USB drivers.
9. Now select the firmware file which is in .trat or .Md5 format to the AP/PDA tab in Odin Tool.
10. Make sure that only these two options are checked “Auto Reboot” and “F.Reset Time“
11. Now click on “Star” Button and wait until you see “Pass” in Odin tool.