Finally Samsung also started to send the latest Android Nougat release for few more devices. Last few days back, Samsung released Android 7.0 Nougat for Galaxy Note 5 in Turkey and today Samsung rolled the latest sweetness of Android called Android Nougat for Galaxy S6 Edge Plus (SM-G928C). The latest Android Nougat build is rolled out via OTA in Turkey and you will receive the new OTA update anytime soon. Turkey users reported receiving the Android 7.0 Nougat on Galaxy S6 Edge Plus with build number G928CXXU3CQC7. As the update is via OTA(over-the-air), it is rolled out in Phase wise manner.
With the release of Nougat for Galaxy S6 Edge Plus, Soon we will see the Android 7.0 Nougat on Galaxy S6 Edge Plus in more countries. The new Stock Android Nougat weighs about (Not Known) which comes with all Android Nougat features. Now you can enjoy Nougat on Galaxy S6 Edge Plus by following the below step by step guide to flash Android 7.0 Nougat on Galaxy S6 Edge Plus.
Now you can update the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus via OTA. If you didn’t receive any OTA update then Go to Settings > About device > Check software updates. if you didn’t receive the update then you can Install Stock Android Nougat G928CXXU3CQC7 update on Galaxy S6 Edge Plus SM-G928C.
If you didn’t receive any update of Android 7.0 Nougat for Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus, then you can upgrade your Galaxy S6 Edge Plus manually to Android 7.0 Nougat with build number G928CXXU3CQC7 . Follow the guide below on How to manually install Stock G928CXXU3CQC7 Android Nougat update on Galaxy S6 Edge Plus SM-G928C.
This guide is to install G928CXXU3CQC7 Android Nougat update on Galaxy S6 Edge Plus SM-G928C. After Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge, Samsung has rolled out the Android 7.0 update for Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus. The Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus which was released June 2016 came out of box with Android 6.0 Marshmallow. Now they received the most certainly the major Android update called Android Nougat.
In case if you don’t want to update via ODIN, then If you are Still waiting for the update and you not yet received any notification, then follow the simple step below to see if you have received the update.
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Android 7.0 Nougat. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Galaxy S6 Edge Plus SM-G928C to Android Nougat manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to Update Galaxy S6 Edge Plus SM-G928C to Nougat.
The update has a file size of (Not known) that brings Android 7.0 to Galaxy S6 Edge Plus SM-G928C.
Yes, today i will guide you on How to Update Nougat for Galaxy S6 Edge Plus SM-G928C . To Update Galaxy S6 Edge Plus SM-G928C to Nougat, then please follow the steps carefully. Remember this is a Galaxy S6 Edge Plus SM-G928C Official Stock Nougat Firmware. So you should be on a stock firmware before proceeding.
Table of Contents
What’s in Android 7.0 Nougat and features ?
Android 7.0 Nougat is the new iteration of Google’s new Android Operating System after Android 6.0 Marshmallow. Thew new OS Android 7.0 has started rolling out from many smartphone manufacturers lately. It is loaded with many features which are not in Android 6.0. This release is Google’s 7th major version of the Android operating system. Google released the Android Nougat first in Beta build to all Nexus and Pixel device. It came out officially on August 22, 2016.
Android 7.0 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
ALSO RELATED POST :
- How to Install Grace UX Note 7 ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
- How to Install Official Lineage OS 14.1 On Samsung Galaxy Note 8 (N5100)
- Install N920AUCS4CQB2 Stock Marshmallow for AT&T Note 5 N920A
- Official Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- Remember : This guide is to Install Stock G928CXXU3CQC7 Android Nougat update on Galaxy S6 Edge Plus SM-G928C .
- Your device must have 70% Of battery
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data)
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED :
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software : CLICK HERE or
- Download and Install the Samsung USB Drivers : CLICK HERE
- Download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop : CLICK HERE
Steps For How To Install Stock G928CXXU3CQC7 Android Nougat update on Galaxy S6 Edge Plus SM-G928C .
- If you have downloaded and installed the file from above then you are good to Go – Read from Step 2
- First of all, enable the USB Debugging
- To Enable the USB Debugging you need also active the developer option, Now Go to your Settings -> About Phone -> Now Tap on the Build Number 7-8 Times until you see a toast message “Developer option enabled”
- Once your developer option is active, Go back to your settings -> Open developer option -> Enable USB Debugging
- Open the Extracted ODIN File called ODIN v3.11.1 exe file using the Administrator – Right Click your mouse and Open using Administrator
- Now Reboot your Phone into Download Mode
- So First Turn your Phone off -> press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons Until you see a download mode.
- Now Connect your Phone to PC using the USB Cables
- When you connect the USB cable you will see a blue sign in Odin
- Now Go back again Odin and Add the firmware which you downloaded from Above by Clicking AP/PDA Button
- Now Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked – Go to Option and see (Let the Auto Reboot and F-Reset Time be ticked)
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes until you see a message pass. Once you see PASS then you can remove your Phone from the part. Don’t Panic if you see your Phone restarts while updating.
That’s ALL! When you restart your Phone , You will have a whole new experience with the update of Galaxy S6 Edge Plus SM-G928C to G928CXXU3CQC7 update. Enjoy! We have Given the Full guide on How to Update Android Nougat on Galaxy S6 Edge Plus SM-G928C .