Want to enjoy any new ROM for Cubot Note S? Well, then you can install the latest Galaxy S8 ROM for Cubot Note S. Yes, you heard me correct. Now you can enjoy the latest baked Galaxy S8 ROM for Cubot Note S just by flashing the build given below.
In this post he has mentioned clearly that, this is a Galaxy S8 stock ROM crossported to Cubot Note S. Full Credits to him for developing this ROM for Cubot Note S. Now you can simply follow this guide to install the latest Galaxy S8 ROM for Cubot Note S. We had already shared the Full Stock ROM collections for Cubot Note S. In this post you are allowed to break the rules by flashing the Galaxy S8 Custom ROM on Cubot Note S.
This ROM is based on the latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow and brings all the feature that are present in Galaxy S8 officially. This features are all present in the Crossported ROM for Cubot Note S. The ROM includes, Ringtones, Apps, logo, AOSP with small adjustments, etc.
How to Install Galaxy S8 ROM for Cubot Note S
If you are planning to install, then you must be running TWRP Recovery on your Cubot Note S. In case if you are installing the Custom ROM for the first time, then you can follow our guide on How to Install TWRP on Cubot Note S. The Guide is simple and easy to follow.
Earlier we had shared some of the custom ROM built for Cubot Note S, take a look at some of the below mentioned Custom ROM for Cubot Note S.
- How to Install Lineage OS 14.1 On Cubot Note S (Android 7.1.2 Nougat)
- List of Best Custom ROM for Cubot Note S [Updated]
- Download and Install Resurrection Remix For Cubot Note S (Android 7.1.2 Nougat)
- How To Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat For Cubot Note S
- How To Root and Install TWRP Recovery On Cubot Note S
- This will work on Cubot Note S (Don’t Try this in Any other device):
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- You will lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone using TWRP before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or you can Backup without any Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
How to Install Galaxy S8 ROM for Cubot Note S:
- First of all, install TWRP Recovery using this full guide. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the below Galaxy S8 ROM on to your smartphone.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the Galaxy S8 Port ROM for Cubot Note S. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
Credit goes to: PeterLustig16