Want to enjoy any new ROM for Doogee X5 Max? Well, then you can install the latest Galaxy S8 ROM for Doogee X5 Max. Yes, you heard me correct. Now you can enjoy the latest baked Galaxy S8 ROM for Doogee X5 Max just by flashing the build given below.
In this post he has mentioned clearly that, this is a Galaxy S8 stock ROM crossported to Doogee X5 Max. Full Credits to him for developing this ROM for Doogee X5 Max. Now you can simply follow this guide to install the latest Galaxy S8 ROM for Doogee X5 Max. We had already shared the Full Stock ROM collections for Doogee X5 Max. In this post you are allowed to break the rules by flashing the Galaxy S8 Custom ROM on Doogee X5 Max.
This ROM is based on the latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow and brings all the feature that are present in Galaxy S8 officially. This features are all present in the Crossported ROM for Doogee X5 Max. The ROM includes, Ringtones, Apps, logo, AOSP with small adjustments, etc.
How to Install Galaxy S8 ROM for Doogee X5 Max
If you are planning to install, then you must be running TWRP Recovery on your Doogee X5 Max. In case if you are installing the Custom ROM for the first time, then you can follow our guide on How to Install TWRP on Doogee X5 Max. The Guide is simple and easy to follow.
Earlier we had shared some of the custom ROM built for Doogee X5 Max, take a look at some of the below mentioned Custom ROM for Doogee X5 Max.
- How To Install AOKP Marshmallow On Doogee X5 Max
- How To Install Flyme OS 6 For Doogee X5 Max
- How To Install Official Stock ROM For Doogee X5 Max
- How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery on Doogee X5 Max
- This will work on Doogee X5 Max (Don’t Try this in Any other device):
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- You will lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone using TWRP before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or you can Backup without any Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
How to Install Galaxy S8 ROM for Doogee X5 Max:
- First of all, install TWRP Recovery using this full guide. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the below Galaxy S8 ROM on to your smartphone.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the Galaxy S8 Port ROM for Doogee X5 Max. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
Credit goes to: Navid Ghorbanzade