Samsung started to deliver the September 2021 security patch to their device around the globe. Well, Today Galaxy Z Flip 5G started to receive a new build with version F707BXXU5EUH4 which upgrades the device security patch level to September 2021.
This update is based on Android 11.0 and brings no major changes except the security patch and improvements. As we speak, the update is currently live globally. It is rolling via OTA (Over the air) in a phase-wise manner and may soon be available in other regions as well. If you have a Galaxy Z Flip 5G with variant SM-F707B, then you may receive the notification to upgrade your security patch to September 2021 with build number F707BXXU5EUH4.
Check Software Update on Galaxy Z Flip 5G:
If you are using Galaxy Z Flip 5G, then you may receive the September 2021 patch with firmware version F707BXXU5EUH4. If you don’t then check for the OTA update manually by following the step: Settings app | About Phone | System Updates. In case you see any new update, click on the download button to start the upgrade process.
Before upgrading, make sure you have enough juice (battery backup) on your Galaxy Z Flip 5G and connected to a good WiFi network. If there is no new update, then follow this guide to manually install the firmware on your Galaxy Z Flip 5G using the ODIN tool.
- Device Name: Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G (SM-F707B)
- Region: Global
- Build Number: F707BXXU5EUH4
- Android OS Version: Android 11.0
- Software Supported: ODIN Tool
- Android Security Patch Level: 2021-07-01
How to Install September 2021 Patch on Galaxy Z Flip 5G
Flashing firmware on your Galaxy device is easy, all you need is firmware, drivers, and a tool called ODIN. If you have all this, then you are good to follow this guide.
- This firmware (F707BXXU5EUH4) is only supported for Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G.
- Charge your device to 50% in order to avoid power-related interruptions during the installation process.
- You need a PC and USB Cables.
- Take a backup before flashing the software on your device.
- F707BXXU5EUH4 | Download Samsung Firmware | Frija Tool or Samfirm Tool
- Latest Samsung USB Drivers
- Install the Samsung Kies software on your PC.
- Flash tool: ODIN Flash tool
Firmware Installation Guide:
For the installation process, you can follow the guides given below. It includes a video tutorial as well as a practical approach to the installation process.
- First, download all the necessary files on your PC including the ODIN Flash Tool.
- Install and launch the ODIN flash tool > Select the Galaxy Z Flip 5G stock firmware file according to your region to flash it.
- You can check out the full depth firmware flashing guide here: How to Install Samsung Stock Firmware Using Odin Flash Tool
- For better visualization support, you can also check out our full-depth video tutorial.
So, make sure to download the September 2021 Security patch for your Galaxy Z Flip 5G model with build number F707BXXU5EUH4. We hope that this guide was helpful to you.