Last updated on August 10th, 2018 at 03:04 pm
The biggest search engine Google has recently introduced the new and amazing pixel smartphones it has developed, the Google pixel and Google pixel XL. Among the numerous unique features these phones has to offer, the most impressive and breathtaking one is the new integration of Google Assistant within the OS. Google Assistant is Google’s answer to Amazon’s Alexa, Apple’s Siri, or Microsoft’s Cortana. Google is surely going to rock the scientific platform with Google Assistant.
You might have used the Google Assistant in Google Allo, however, one cannot experience the wide potentialities Assistant offers in an application. With the in-built integration of the Assistant, you’ll be able to master your phone’s powers. For all of you who don’t know how it works, all that you have to do is press and hold the home button, and it’ll pop-up Google Assistant. Then all you need to do is speak.
Google has made it clear that Assistant is currently available solely on the Pixel devices. But the developer @FaserF has made possible to install it on any Nougat Android devices. If you do not own either Pixel devices or Nougat Android device yet, don’t get disappointed. Because we are here with an exciting trick that will permit you to install it on your android device running android marshmallow as well!. By Xposed Module, and the latest version of the Google application.
Now follow the below guidelines to enjoy Google Assistant on android marshmallow 6.0/6.0.1 devices.
Steps to Install
- Android phone should be rooted and has the Xposed framework installed. (If Xposed Framework is not installed, Install it from here)
- Now download the Google App from here and install it as a normal APK file.
- Next, install the Android N-ify Xposed Module. Click Here to download it.
- After installing both the apps. Open Xposed Installer, and activate the Android N-ify module.
- Reboot your device for optimal changes.
- Set Google Assistant as a default.
- Finally press and hold the home button, Google Assistant welcome screen pops up. Follow up the onscreen settings and enjoy the feature thereon.