One of the many activities in Ghost of Tsushima is the Bamboo Strike, which requires you to complete three-button combos to strike through. What makes the Bamboo Strikes interesting is that they’re pretty hard to find in the game and each Bamboo Strike that you manage to discover will be harder than the last one. Completing each Bamboo Strike will increase Jin’s resolve so they something you should consider spending your time on.
There are a total of 16 Bamboo Strikes in Ghost of Tsushima, divided through the regions. If you’re having a hard time finding each one of these Bamboo Strikes in the game, then this article will guide you through the locations of finding them. Below we’ll list down each Bamboo Strike according to its region along with its location guide. So without any further ado, let’s look at the Ghost of Tsushima Bamboo Strike Locations.
Table of Contents
Ghost of Tsushima Bamboo Strike Locations
Izuhara Bamboo Strike Locations
- Azamo Bamboo Strike: You find this one right by the big tree outside the easternmost building, which is to the east of the Azamo Bay Camp. Please note that you are to complete the quest related to Azamo Bay before going about for it
- Tsutsu Bamboo Strike: Go to the riverbank and you’ll find this Bamboo Strike above the Rusting Bend text on the world map and down the hill from the small nearby encampment
- Ariake Bamboo Strike: You’ll find this one on the south bank of the horizontal river that’s separating Ariake from Azamo, which is on the north side of Kii’s pond and to the south of Houren’s Pasture
- Kashine Bamboo Strike: On the map, you’ll see an area called Wanderer’s Pass right to the north of the Kashine region. If you manage to stand on the first R of this area’s name, you’ll see a climbable cliff to your left. Go up the hill and you’ll see the Bamboo Strike to your right near the top. If you reached the White Dye merchant, you’ve gone far and you should climb a bit down if that’s the case
- Hiyoshi Bamboo Strike: You’ll locate this one outside a house at the Hiyoshi Springs settlement, which is to the west of the Hidden Springs forest on the Southside of the Hiyoshi region
- Komatsu Bamboo Strike: Head to the north side of the Komatsu region and you’ll find it at the southwestern edge of the Komatsu Forge settlement. There are blue, yellow, and white banners surrounding this one
- Komoda Bamboo Strike: You can find this one at the east side of Wolf Cub Falls, which is just to the south of the Komoda Town map icon
Toyotama Bamboo Strike Location
- Akashima Bamboo Strike: You’ll find this one along a little path down the hill from Fort Ito. This is on the path to the north from castle Kaneda on the Western outskirts of the Old Togo Rice Fields
- Umugi Bamboo Strike: You can locate this one near Umugi Cove, to the west side of Lady Sanjo’s bridge in the Southwest corner of the Umugi region. Simply head left from the large central building and you’ll reach the hills. Follow the south along these hills to a ladder. Then, climb the ladder at the western edge of Umugi Cove and make your way down reaching the water’s edge to find the Umugi Bamboo Strike
- Yarikawa Bamboo Strike: Walk the eastern steps by the Gift Altar at the east of Yarikawa Stronghold and you’ll find this one near the map’s eastern edge, behind the right side of the building
- Kushi Bamboo Strike: To find this one, you need to cross over the bridge to the north of the Benkei’s Falls text on the map. Crossing the bridge will take you to a tall building and you’ll find the Bamboo Strike behind the left side of this building
- Kubara Bamboo Strike: Clim the northern gate and leave the Lord Shumura’s Camp. Then, take the path to your right, and then take a right again. This will take you to a watchtower on your left and you’ll find the Kubara Bamboo Strike right next to it
- Otsuna Bamboo Strike: To find this Bamboo Strike, go to the courtyard to the right of the biggest building in the village at the northern section of Omi village. This is to the west of Omi lake
Kamigata Bamboo Strike Locations
- Sago Bamboo Strike: Follow the path leading south and out of the Sago Mill. Upon meeting the Crossroads, turn left and keep moving until you reach a turning at a rocky outcrop. From there, turn left and keep moving along the path. You’ll see a watchtower and the Sago Bamboo Strike is near its right side
- Kin Bamboo Strike: You can find this one at the western edge of the small island to the north of Kin sanctuary. Simply follow the road to the north through the Kin sanctuary, cross the wooden bridge, and you’ll find it there
- Endless Forest Bamboo Strike: Right by the eastern edge of the top of the map, you’ll find the Kin lighthouse overlooking the ocean. You’ll find this Bamboo Strike right outside this lighthouse
That’s everything that you need to know about the Bamboo Strikes in Ghost of Tsushima. Just follow this guide and the direction it gives, and you’ll eventually make it to the Bamboo Strike guided above. That said, we hope reading the article above has equipped you with some bit of information. Please let us know by commenting down below if you have any further queries regarding the same.