Third Person action shooter is a very popular gaming genre. There are a lot of games that have been released in the recent past, in this genre have been hugely popular. One of such popular gaming titles in the third-person action shooter category is the Warframe. It was initially launched back in 2013 for Microsoft Windows. Later it was ported to the PlayStation in the same year and it arrived on the Xbox One in 2014 and arrived pretty late on the Nintendo Switch platform.
It is a free to play action multiplayer third-person shooting game where the players control the members of the Tenno, a race of ancient warriors to complete in-game missions. There are several power-ups and abilities that you can make use of to defeat your enemies and eventually complete the missions. You can also make use of your real money to purchase certain in-game items to boost up your players.
Warframe is developed and published by Digital Extreme and is available as a single and multiplayer mode. However, if you are still playing the Warframe game in 2020 and are wondering how to get the Gladiator mods in the Warframe game in 2020, then you are at the right place. As in this post, we will be guiding you on how to get the Gladiator mods in Warframe 2020. So, that being said, let us get straight into the article itself:
How to Get the Gladiator mods in Warframe 2020?
Before you go ahead in knowing how you can get your hands on the Gladiator mods in the Warframe game, let us first get some overview of the Gladiator mods. For starters, Gladiator mods are a mod set for the Warframe game which was introduced in the game with the update 22.0, and each mod in the set has an individual effect and they carry a set bonus if you use more than one mod. To be precise, if you make use of all the mods in the mod set, then the set bonus stands at +60% of the critical chance per multiplier combo. Note that each mod is worth +10% of the critical chance bonus.
Here is the complete mode set of the Gladiator mods for the Warframe game:
- Gladiator Aegis – Increases Warframe armor
- Gladiator Finesse – Stops lethal damage
- Gladiator Might – Boosts the critical multiplier of melee weapons
- Gladiator Resolve – Increases health
- Gladiator Rush – Melee weapon combo duration is increased
- Gladiator Vice – Increase melee weapon attack speed
Now once you are done with understanding what actually Gladiator mods do in Warframe, you can proceed with the steps mentioned below in order to get them.
- You can get the Gladiator mods in the Warfram game by completing bounties at Cetus for Konzu.
- You need to head over to the gates to visit Konzu to the Plains of Eidolon in Cetus.
- Then, interact with Konzu in order to know the bounties available.
- You will notice that each bounty has its rewards marked which will be accessed once the mission is complete.
- The Gladiator mods will be under the rewards pool for level 20-40 bounties.
- You can also get the Gladiator mods from the Aerial Commander Grinner enemy where you need to destroy the Dargyn before you can kill the commander. This also increases the chances of one of the Gladiator mods to be dropped.
So, there you have it from my side in this post. I hope you guys liked this post and were able to get some help in getting the Gladiator mods in the Warframe game using the above-mentioned tips. Let us know in the comments below if you know any other ways of getting the Gladiator mods for the game. Until the next post…Cheers!