Here you can now download and install the GPU Turbo Acceleration Update for Huawei P10 Plus with B384 (18.104.22.1684) for the VKY-L09 variant.
Huawei started rolling the GPU Turbo Acceleration Update for Huawei P10 Plus (VKY-L09) with build number VKY-L09C02B384. Along with this update, Huawei included September 2018 Security Patch, optimizes the screen recording feature improves and UI text display for editing a picture. The firmware is still based on Android 8.0 Oreo.
How to Install GPU Turbo Acceleration Update for Huawei P10 Plus
[su_note note_color=”#fffde3″]Note: If you have rooted or installed any mods or recovery, then you may not be able to install the update. So in order to upgrade your phone to the latest version. First, you need to either unroot or you can install the update manually.[/su_note]
The update sent in a phase-wise manner via OTA (Over the air) and will reach the users. If you still not received the update, then wait for a couple of days or even weeks to receive this new update on your phone with build number VKY-L09C02B384. You can even check for the new OTA availability manually by going into Settings –> System –> System Update –> Check for Updates.
[su_note note_color=”#fffde3″]Before proceeding to download, Huawei P10 Plus must have enough battery backup with at least 50% battery. Also to install this update, make sure you have enough storage on your device to complete the installation process. We suggest you to choose a Wi-Fi or a 4G connection to download it. Before following this, take a complete data backup to avoid any problem in case things go wrong. After following the procedure mentioned above, you can now start downloading the update on Huawei P10 Plus (VKY-L09). As this update is an incremental update, it wouldn’t take a lot of time to download and install.[/su_note]
GetDroidTips is not responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device during installation. Do it at your own risk.
Official Firmware Details :
- Device: Huawei P10 Plus
- Model No: VKY-L09
- Android OS: 8.0
- EMUI Version: 8.1
- Oreo: 22.214.171.1244
- Firmware: B384
- Build Number: VKY-L09C02B384
- Status: Official
- Type: Full firmware image
- Size : 1.7 GB
Full B384 Changelog:
- Adds the Huawei GPU Turbo acceleration technology.
- Optimizes the UI text display of certain filters when editing a picture.
- Adds the Game Suite app. Enable Uninterrupted gaming for a smoother gaming experience during intense scenes like team battles.
- Optimizes the screen recording feature. You can now record screens without a time limit.
- Integrates Google security patches released in August 2018 for improved system security.
- Adds Google Pay to the default NFC payment methods.
VKY-L09C02B384 – Vodafone, Europe [126.96.36.1994]
Steps to Install Firmware on Huawei P10 Plus
Before following the below guide on how to install firmware on Huawei P10 Plus, you need to follow certain requirements. Download the required files before flashing the firmware on your phone.
- This ROM is supported only for Huawei P10 Plus with variant VKY-L09.
- You need to Activate Developer Option and Enable USB Debugging.
- Download the Huawei USB Drivers.
- Take a complete backup before flashing the firmware on your phone. Here is some backup method which you can follow.
—–> How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
—–> Backup Your Android Apps and Data with Titanium Backup
—–> How to Backup Your Data on Android device
- Make sure you have enough battery to run the upgrade process. It is recommended that the power of the battery is more than 30%.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for bricking or damage to your device
Still not able to update? then you can flash the latest update using this guide: Download Firmware for Huawei Devices with Huawei Firmware Finder
We have also shared useful extraction trick to Extract and Install the Update.app file from Huawei Firmware package.
- ByPass FRP lock or Remove Google Account on Huawei P10 Plus
- Huawei P10 and P10 Plus Stock Firmware Collections [Back to Stock ROM]
- Lineage OS 16: List of Supported Devices, Release Date and More (Android 9.0)
- List of Android 9.0 Pie Supported Huawei Devices
- Unlock Bootloader on Any Huawei Smartphone [Official and Unofficial]
- Download the latest Huawei USB drivers and installation guide
- How to Use Android Pay on any rooted or Bootloader Unlocked device
- Latest Magisk zip and Magisk Manager