Today T-Mobile has started seeding the latest April Google Security patch update with build version H81120v for T-Mobile LG G4. Now you can download and install the H81120v update manually on your LG G4 using our guide below. The update is still based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. There is no information about the upcoming release of Android 7.0 Nougat for LG G4. Till then you can enjoy the latest Android 7.1.2 Nougat for LG G4 (Custom ROM).
If you don’t want manual update, then update T-Mobile LG G4 via FOTA H81120v, The update is available via FOTA and LG Bridge. After the Update, Your phone’s software version is H81120v.
Table of Contents
Download Install H81120v Stock Marshmallow Firmware on T-Mobile LG G4
The update has rolled out via OTA and will soon hit your T-Mobile LG G4 device running stock ROM without root. With this software update, the software version as bumped to H81120v on T-Mobile LG G4. The update is a minor update which comes with latest April Security Patch update. Along Security update, T-Mobile also fixed some of the regular bugs and improves system stability and performance.
As of now, this is an incremental update with latest April Google Security patch for T-Mobile LG G4 (H81120v_00_0427.kdz). So make sure to update to keep your device safe with April Security update which has patched a whole host of vulnerabilities in Android. (Recommended).
Now you can download the T-Mobile LG G4 H81120v KDZ Stock Firmware and install it manually using the below guide on How to Install KDZ Stock Firmware on T-Mobile LG G4. If you didn’t receive any OTA update on T-Mobile LG G4, then you can use the manual procedure on How to install H81120v KDZ Stock Firmware on T-Mobile LG G4.
Read More about Stock ROM and Custom ROM
The latest OTA H81120v comes with the latest April Security Patch and update contains various enhancements, optimizations and bug fixes. Now you can enjoy the latest H81120v build on T-Mobile LG G4 in T-Mobile Carrier by following the below step by step guide to flash H81120v April Security Patch on T-Mobile LG G4 . The new update has rolled out and will soon available on your phone via OTA notification.
If you didn’t receive the official OTA on T-Mobile LG G4, then either you can wait for the update notification to hit your phone or you can update manually. As OTA may take a few days or a week to be available for all, you can try to update manually by Going into
Update automatically OTA for Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow H81120v v10h on T-Mobile LG G4 :
- Open Settings on T-Mobile LG G4.
- Go to General > About phone. (If using List view, scroll down to PHONE MANAGEMENT,’ then tap About phone.)
- Now click Update Center.
- Tap System update.
- Tap Check for update.
- If you have any update, follow the on screen prompts to update the device.
How to Manually Flash full Stock Firmware H81120v on T-Mobile LG G4 using the below guide :
What is the Advantage of Flashing Stock Firmware :
- By Flashing Stock Firmware, you can keep the device up to date.
- Stock Firmware can unroot your device and keep it stockish.
- To Fix the Bootloop problem.
- You can upgrade and Downgrade your phone.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- Fix the lag or stutter.
- Solve the soft brick on your phone.
- To revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Remember : This guide is to Install Stock Firmware Manually on T-Mobile LG G4
- Your device must have 70% Of battery.
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action.
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM.
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data).
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
What Do You Need ?
- Download LG UP – Click here
- LG Drivers Download link – Click Here
- LG UP DLL for T-Mobile LG G4 H811 – Download
Download April Security Patch Full ROM