Today AT&T has started rolling the latest Android 7.0 Nougat update with build version H82020n for AT&T LG G5. Now you can download and install the H82020n update manually on your LG G5 using our guide below. The update comes with many bug fixes and improvements to the LG G5.
The update has rolled out via OTA and will soon hit your AT&T LG G5 device running stock ROM without root. With this software update, the software version as bumped to H82020n on AT&T LG G5. The new update with build H82020n weighs about 378MB which comes with all Android Nougat features. Now you can enjoy Nougat on AT&T LG G5 (H820) by following the below step by step guide to flash Android 7.0 Nougat on AT&T LG G5 (H820).
Today AT&T has started seeding the latest April Google Security patch update with build version H82020n for AT&T LG G5. Now you can download and install the H82020n update manually on your LG G5 using our guide below. The update is still based on Android 7.0 Nougat. There is no information about the upcoming release of Android 7.0 Nougat for LG G5. Till then you can enjoy the latest Android 7.1.2 Nougat for LG G5 (Custom ROM).
If you don’t want manual update, then update AT&T LG G5 via FOTA H82020n, The update is available via FOTA and LG Bridge. After the Update, Your phone’s software version is H82020n.
- 1 Download Install H82020n Stock Nougat Firmware on AT&T LG G5
- 2 How to Manually Flash full Stock Firmware H82020n on AT&T LG G5 using the below guide :
Download Install H82020n Stock Nougat Firmware on AT&T LG G5
The update has rolled out via OTA and will soon hit your AT&T LG G5 device running stock ROM without root. With this software update, the software version as bumped to H82020n on AT&T LG G5. The update is a minor update which comes with latest April Security Patch update. Along Security update, AT&T also fixed some of the regular bugs and improves system stability and performance.
As of now, this is an incremental update with latest April Google Security patch for AT&T LG G5 (H82020n_00_0427.kdz). So make sure to update to keep your device safe with April Security update which has patched a whole host of vulnerabilities in Android. (Recommended).
Now you can download the AT&T LG G5 H82020n KDZ Stock Firmware and install it manually using the below guide on How to Install KDZ Stock Firmware on AT&T LG G5. If you didn’t receive any OTA update on AT&T LG G5, then you can use the manual procedure on How to install H82020n KDZ Stock Firmware on AT&T LG G5.
Read More about Stock ROM and Custom ROM
The latest OTA H82020n comes with the latest April Security Patch and update contains various enhancements, optimizations and bug fixes. Now you can enjoy the latest H82020n build on AT&T LG G5 in AT&T Carrier by following the below step by step guide to flash H82020n April Security Patch on AT&T LG G5 . The new update has rolled out and will soon available on your phone via OTA notification.
If you didn’t receive the official OTA on AT&T LG G5, then either you can wait for the update notification to hit your phone or you can update manually. As OTA may take a few days or a week to be available for all, you can try to update manually by Going into
Update automatically OTA for Android 7.0 Nougat H82020n v20i on AT&T LG G5 :
- Open Settings on AT&T LG G5.
- Go to General > About phone. (If using List view, scroll down to PHONE MANAGEMENT,’ then tap About phone.)
- Now click Update Center.
- Tap System update.
- Tap Check for update.
- If you have any update, follow the on screen prompts to update the device.
How to Manually Flash full Stock Firmware H82020n on AT&T LG G5 using the below guide :
What is the Advantage of Flashing Stock Firmware :
- By Flashing Stock Firmware, you can keep the device up to date.
- Stock Firmware can unroot your device and keep it stockish.
- To Fix the Bootloop problem.
- You can upgrade and Downgrade your phone.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- Fix the lag or stutter.
- Solve the soft brick on your phone.
- To revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Remember : This guide is to Install Stock Firmware Manually on AT&T LG G5
- Your device must have 70% Of battery.
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action.
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM.
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data).
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
What Do You Need ?
- Download LG UP – Click here
- LG Drivers Download link – Click Here
- LG UP DLL for AT&T LG G5 H811 – Download
Download April Security Patch Full ROM
- First of all, Download all the files like KDZ Firmware, LG Drivers and also LG UP latest version.
- Install LG UP exe file on your computer.
- Now make sure to install the drivers if you are phone does not detect in your PC/Laptop.
- Now Turn your phone off and then Hold the Volume UP key for few seconds.
- While holding Volume Up key connect your phone to PC using USB Cable (Don’t leave volume key while connecting)
- Release the Volume UP key as soon as the phone goes into Download Mode.
- Open LG UP software on your PC and Select Upgrade
- Now in the Select Path, Select your KDZ file from your downloaded folder.
- Once it is loaded, Click the start button down below and wait for the installation to complete.
- Once it completes your phone will reboot automatically. Booting may take time. So wait patiently till first boot.
- Well, That’s it! Enjoy the latest Stock Firmware on LG Smartphone.