Earlier T-Mobile has updated LG G6 to H87110e and Today AT&T has started seeding a new firmware update for AT&T LG G6 in USA. The update has rolled out via OTA and will soon hit your AT&T LG G6 device running stock ROM without root. With this software update, the software version as bumped to H87110c on AT&T LG G6. The update is a minor update which comes with latest March Security Patch update. Along Security update, AT&T also fixed some of the regular bugs and improves system stability and performance.
Now you can download the AT&T LG G6 H87110c KDZ Stock Firmware and install it manually using the below guide on How to Install KDZ Stock Firmware on AT&T LG G6. Tmo released the OTA update of H87110c for AT&T LG G6 last month, if you already have the update, then you don’t need to update this firmware on AT&T LG G6. If you didn’t receive any OTA update on AT&T LG G6, then you can use the manual procedure on How to install H87110c KDZ Stock Firmware on AT&T LG G6.
Read More about Stock ROM and Custom ROM
The latest OTA H87110c comes with the latest March Security Patch and update contains various enhancements, optimizations and bug fixes. The update is stll based on Android 7.0 Nougat and not the 7.1 Nougat. Now you can enjoy the latest H87110c build on AT&T LG G6 in AT&T Carrier by following the below step by step guide to flash H87110c March Security Patch on AT&T LG G6 . The new update has rolled out and will soon available on your phone via OTA notification.
Table of Contents
- 1 Download Install H87110c Stock Firmware on AT&T LG G6
- 2 How to Manually Flash full Stock Firmware v10C on AT&T LG G6 (TMO) using the below guide :
- 3 Steps to Install Stock Firmware H87110c on AT&T LG G6 (TMO) manually using the below guide
Download Install H87110c Stock Firmware on AT&T LG G6
If you didn’t receive the official OTA on AT&T LG G6, then either you can wait for the update notification to hit your phone or you can update manually. As OTA may take a few days or a week to be available for all, you can try to update manually by Going into
Update automatically OTA for Android 7.0 Nougat v10C on AT&T LG G6 :
- Open Settings on AT&T LG G6.
- Go to General > About phone. (If using List view, scroll down to PHONE MANAGEMENT,’ then tap About phone.)
- Now click Update Center.
- Tap System update.
- Tap Check for update.
- If you have any update, follow the on screen prompts to update the device.
How to Manually Flash full Stock Firmware v10C on AT&T LG G6 (TMO) using the below guide :
What is the Advantage of Flashing Stock Firmware :
- By Flashing Stock Firmware, you can keep the device up to date.
- Stock Firmware can unroot your device and keep it stockish.
- To Fix the Bootloop problem.
- You can upgrade and Downgrade your phone.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- Fix the lag or stutter.
- Solve the soft brick on your phone.
- To revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Remember : This guide is to Install Stock Firmware Manually on AT&T LG G6
- Your device must have 70% Of battery.
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action.
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM.
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data).
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
What Do You Need ?
ALSO RELATED POST
- List of LG G6 Stock Firmware Collections
- Install VS98811A Nougat OTA Update On Verizon LG G6 (VS988)
- Download Install Stock Firmware On T-Mobile LG G6 ( H872 10e) (TMO)
- Download Install Stock Firmware H87310b for LG G6 (Canada)
Full ROM link will be uploaded soon..
Steps to Install Stock Firmware H87110c on AT&T LG G6 (TMO) manually using the below guide
- First of all, Download all the files like KDZ Firmware, LG Drivers and also LG UP latest version.
- Install LG UP exe file on your computer.
- Now make sure to install the drivers if you are phone does not detect in your PC/Laptop.
- Now Turn your phone off and then Hold the Volume UP key for few seconds.
- While holding Volume Up key connect your phone to PC using USB Cable (Don’t leave volume key while connecting)
- Release the Volume UP key as soon as the phone goes into Download Mode.
- Open LG UP software on your PC and Select Upgrade
- Now in the Select Path, Select your KDZ file from your downloaded folder.
- Once it is loaded, Click the start button down below and wait for the installation to complete.
- Once it is completed, your phone will reboot automatically. Booting may take time. So wait patiently to complete the first booting process.
- Well, That’s it! Enjoy the latest H87110c KDZ on AT&T LG G6.
Hope you installed Stock Firmware on AT&T LG G6 and have completed the steps above successfully. If you have any querries please leave a comment below. Thank you.!