AT&T started rolling the latest OTA update for AT&T LG G6 which bring the November security patch update for the AT&T LG G6 H871. Along with the November Security, AT&T also added the fix for KRACK Wi-Fi vulnerability. The update comes with build number H87110o and still based on Android 7.0 Nougat.
The update has rolled out via OTA (Over The Air) and will soon hit your AT&T LG G6 device running stock ROM without root. With this software update, the software version is bumped to H87110o on AT&T LG G6. Along with Security update, AT&T also fixed some of the regular bugs and improves system stability and performance.
Table of Contents
What’s KRACK Wi-Fi vulnerability?
KRACK Wi-Fi vulnerability stands for Key Reinstallation Attack which is a fundamental heart to hack the WiFi Protected Access 2 (WPA2). Recently researcher found that, by hacking the WPA2, It can act the vulnerability to decrypt traffic, hijack connections, perform man-in-the-middle attacks, and eavesdrop on communication sent from a WPA2-enabled device. To secure the device, Today AT&T has started rolling this Security bug fix to fix the KRACK Wi-Fi vulnerability on LG G6.
This update is an incremental update with November security Patch Update on AT&T LG G6. So we recommend updating your device safe with WiFi Krack security update which has patched a whole host of vulnerabilities in Android.
Now you can download the AT&T LG G6 H87110o KDZ Stock Firmware and install it manually using the below guide on How to Install KDZ Stock Firmware on AT&T LG G6. If you didn’t receive any OTA update on AT&T LG G6, then you can use the manual procedure on How to install H87110o KDZ Stock Firmware on AT&T LG G6.
Read More about Stock ROM and Custom ROM
The latest OTA H87110o comes with the November security Patch and update contains various enhancements, optimizations and bug fixes. Now you can enjoy the latest H87110o build on AT&T LG G6 in AT&T Carrier by following the below step by step guide to flash H87110o November security Patch on AT&T LG G6. The new update has rolled out and will soon available on your phone via OTA notification. Now you can download and install the H87110o update manually on your LG G6 using our guide below.
Download Install H87110o Stock Nougat Firmware on AT&T LG G6
If you didn’t receive the official OTA on AT&T LG G6, then either you can wait for the update notification to hit your phone or you can update manually. As OTA may take a few days or a week to be available for all, you can try to update manually by Going into
Update automatically OTA for Android 7.0 Nougat H87110o on AT&T LG G6:
- Open Settings on AT&T LG G6.
- Go to General > About phone. (If using List view, scroll down to PHONE MANAGEMENT,’ then tap About phone.)
- Now click Update Center.
- Tap System update.
- Tap Check for update.
- If you have any update, follow the on-screen prompts to update the device.
How to Manually Flash full Stock Firmware H87110o on AT&T LG G6 using the below guide:
What is the Advantage of Flashing Stock Firmware :
- By Flashing Stock Firmware, you can keep the device up to date.
- Stock Firmware can unroot your device and keep it stockish.
- To Fix the Bootloop problem.
- You can upgrade and Downgrade your phone.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- Fix the lag or stutter.
- Solve the soft brick on your phone.
- To revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Remember: This guide is to Install Stock Firmware Manually on AT&T LG G6
- Your device must have 70% battery.
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action.
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM.
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data).
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
What Do You Need ?
Only OTA Available now, it would take few days to get the Firmware build
Hope you installed Stock Firmware on AT&T LG G6 and have completed the steps above successfully. If you have any queries please leave a comment below. Thank you.!