Today T-Mobile has started rolling the latest Android 7.0 Nougat update with build version H90130b for T-Mobile LG V10 Now you can download and install the H90130b update manually on your LG V10 using our guide below.
The update has rolled out via OTA and will soon hit your T-Mobile LG V10 device running stock ROM without root. With this software update, the software version is bumped to H90130b on T-Mobile LG V10 This is a major update for LG V10 which was running Android 6.0 Marshmallow. The new Stock Android Nougat weighs about 1.55GB which comes with all Android Nougat features. Now you can enjoy Nougat on T-Mobile LG V10 (H901) by following the below step by step guide to flash Android 7.0 Nougat on T-Mobile LG V10 (H901).
Now you can download the T-Mobile LG V10 H90130b FOTA Stock Firmware and install it manually using the below guide on How to Install FOTA Stock Firmware on T-Mobile LG V10 If you didn’t receive any OTA update on T-Mobile LG V10, then you can use the manual procedure on How to install H90130b FOTA Stock Firmware on T-Mobile LG V10
Read More about Stock ROM and Custom ROM
The latest OTA H90130b comes with the latest Android 7.0 Nougat and update contains various enhancements, optimizations and bug fixes. Now you can enjoy the latest H90130b build on LG V10 in T-Mobile Carrier by following the below step by step guide to flash H90130b Android 7.0 Nougat on T-Mobile LG V10. The new update has rolled out and will soon available on your phone via OTA notification. This is a major upgrade for LG V10 from Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.
Table of Contents
Download Install H90130b Stock Nougat Firmware on T-Mobile LG V10
If you didn’t receive the official OTA on T-Mobile LG V10, then either you can wait for the update notification to hit your phone or you can update manually. As OTA may take a few days or a week to be available for all, you can try to update manually by Going into
Update automatically OTA for Android 7.0 Nougat H90130b on T-Mobile LG V10:
- Open Settings on T-Mobile LG V10
- Go to General > About phone. (If using List view, scroll down to PHONE MANAGEMENT,’ then tap About phone.)
- Now click Update Center.
- Tap System update.
- Tap Check for update.
- If you have any update, follow the on screen prompts to update the device.
How to Manually Flash full Stock Firmware H90130b on T-Mobile LG V10 using the below guide:
What is the Advantage of Flashing Stock Firmware :
- By Flashing Stock Firmware, you can keep the device up to date.
- Stock Firmware can unroot your device and keep it stockish.
- To Fix the Bootloop problem.
- You can upgrade and Downgrade your phone.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- Fix the lag or stutter.
- Solve the soft brick on your phone.
- To revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Remember: This guide is to Install Android 7.0 Nougat on T-Mobile LG V10
- Your device must have 70% battery.
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action.
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM.
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data).
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
What Do You Need ?
* Download boot.img
* Download system.img
* Download modem.img NOT FOR H900
* Download rpm.img NOT FOR H900
Steps by Step guide to flash this firmware on T-Mobile LG V10:
- First of all enable the Developer Option, To Enable the Developer Option, Go to your Settings -> About -> Software Information -> More -> Now Tap on the Build Number 7-8 Times until you see a toast message “Developer option enabled“.
- Once your developer option is active, Go back to your settings -> Open developer option -> Enable USB Debugging.
- Download and Install ADB and fastboot driver for windows or ADB and Fastboot for Mac.
- Copy all the file to the folder where ADB installed.
- Reboot your phone into recovery mode. To do this, shut down your device and turn it back on while holding the power and volume down buttons simultaneously.
- Take in“You are in sideload mode” will be displayed.
- Connect your T-Mobile LG V10 to PC/Mac using the USB Cable.
- Now on your PC, open the extract ADB Fastboot folder and Press and hold the Shift key and Right click on your mouse to open the command prompt window.
- Now type the command in your command window.
* adb reboot recovery * adb push boot.img /sdcard * adb push system.img /sdcard * adb push modem.img /sdcard * adb push rpm.img /sdcard * adb shell * cd /dev/block/bootdevice/by-name * dd if=/sdcard/boot.img of=boot * dd if=/sdcard/system.img of=system * dd if=/sdcard/modem.img of=modem * dd if=/sdcard/rpm.img of=rpm * exit * adb reboot system
- Once you are rebooted you will enjoy the latest H90130b Android 7.0 Nougat For T-Mobile LG V10.
Hope you installed Nougat Firmware on T-Mobile LG V10 and have completed the steps above successfully. If you have any queries please leave a comment below. Thank you.!