Last updated on January 21st, 2018 at 09:11 pm
T-Mobile has started rolling the latest security patch update for the month September 2017 for T-Mobile LG V10 H901. The update comes with build number H90130c and brings the September security Patch. This update is still based on Android 7.0 Nougat.
The update has rolled out via OTA (Over The Air) and will soon hit your T-Mobile LG V10 device running stock ROM without root. With this software update, the software version is bumped to H90130c on T-Mobile LG V10. The update is a minor update which comes with September security Patch update. Along with Security update, T-Mobile also fixed some of the regular bug fixes and improved the system stability and performance.
This update is an incremental update with September security Patch Update on T-Mobile LG V10. So we recommend updating your device safe with September security update which has patched a whole host of vulnerabilities in Android.
Now you can download the T-Mobile LG V10 H90130c KDZ Stock Firmware and install it manually using the below guide on How to Install KDZ Stock Firmware on T-Mobile LG V10. If you didn’t receive any OTA update on T-Mobile LG V10, then you can use the manual procedure on How to install H90130c KDZ Stock Firmware on T-Mobile LG V10.
Read More about Stock ROM and Custom ROM
The latest OTA H90130c comes with the September security Patch and update contains various enhancements, optimizations and bug fixes. Now you can enjoy the latest H90130c build on T-Mobile LG V10 in T-Mobile Carrier by following the below step by step guide to flash H90130c September security Patch on T-Mobile LG V10. The new update has rolled out and will soon available on your phone via OTA notification. Now you can download and install the H90130c update manually on your LG V10 using our guide below.
Download Install H90130c Stock Nougat Firmware on T-Mobile LG V10
If you didn’t receive the official OTA on T-Mobile LG V10, then either you can wait for the update notification to hit your phone or you can update manually. As OTA may take a few days or a week to be available for all, you can try to update manually by Going into
Update automatically OTA for Android 7.0 Nougat H90130c on T-Mobile LG V10:
- Open Settings on T-Mobile LG V10.
- Go to General > About phone. (If using List view, scroll down to PHONE MANAGEMENT,’ then tap About phone.)
- Now click Update Center.
- Tap System update.
- Tap Check for update.
- If you have any update, follow the on-screen prompts to update the device.
How to Manually Flash full Stock Firmware H90130c on T-Mobile LG V10 using the below guide:
What is the Advantage of Flashing Stock Firmware :
- By Flashing Stock Firmware, you can keep the device up to date.
- Stock Firmware can unroot your device and keep it stockish.
- To Fix the Bootloop problem.
- You can upgrade and Downgrade your phone.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- Fix the lag or stutter.
- Solve the soft brick on your phone.
- To revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Remember: This guide is to Install Stock Firmware Manually on T-Mobile LG V10
- Your device must have 70% battery.
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action.
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM.
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data).
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
What Do You Need ?
Please USE XDM Download Manager to download the firmware.
Hope you installed Stock Firmware on T-Mobile LG V10 and have completed the steps above successfully. If you have any queries please leave a comment below. Thank you.!