Today LG has started rolling the latest Android 7.0 Nougat update with build version H961N30a for LG V10 in Hong Kong. Now you can download and install the H961N30a update manually on your LG V10 using our guide below.
The update has rolled out via OTA in Hong Kong and will soon hit your LG V10 device running stock ROM without root. With this software update, the software version as bumped to H961N30a V30 Nougat on LG V10. This is a major update for LG V10 which was running Android 6.0 Marshmallow. The new Stock Android Nougat weighs about 1.4GB which comes with all Android Nougat features. Now you can enjoy Nougat on LG V10 (LG-H961N) by following the below step by step guide to flash Android 7.0 Nougat on LG V10 (LG-H961N).
Now you can download the LG V10 H961N30a FOTA Stock Firmware and install it manually using the below guide on How to Install FOTA Stock Firmware on LG V10. If you didn’t receive any OTA update on LG V10, then you can use the manual procedure on How to install H961N30a FOTA Stock Firmware on LG V10.
Read More about Stock ROM and Custom ROM
The latest OTA H961N30a comes with the latest Android 7.0 Nougat and update contains various enhancements, optimizations and bug fixes. Now you can enjoy the latest H961N30a build on LG V10 in AT&T Carrier by following the below step by step guide to flash H961N30a Android 7.0 Nougat on LG V10 . The new update has rolled out and will soon available on your phone via OTA notification.
Table of Contents
Download Install H961N30a V30A Stock Nougat Firmware on LG V10
If you didn’t receive the official OTA on LG V10, then either you can wait for the update notification to hit your phone or you can update manually. As OTA may take a few days or a week to be available for all, you can try to update manually by Going into
Update automatically OTA for Android 7.0 Nougat H961N30a V30A on LG V10 :
- Open Settings on LG V10.
- Go to General > About phone. (If using List view, scroll down to PHONE MANAGEMENT,’ then tap About phone.)
- Now click Update Center.
- Tap System update.
- Tap Check for update.
- If you have any update, follow the on screen prompts to update the device.
How to Manually Flash full Stock Firmware H961N30a on LG V10 using the below guide :
What is the Advantage of Flashing Stock Firmware :
- By Flashing Stock Firmware, you can keep the device up to date.
- Stock Firmware can unroot your device and keep it stockish.
- To Fix the Bootloop problem.
- You can upgrade and Downgrade your phone.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- Fix the lag or stutter.
- Solve the soft brick on your phone.
- To revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Remember : This guide is to Install Android 7.0 Nougat on LG V10
- Your device must have 70% Of battery.
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action.
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM.
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data).
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
What Do You Need ?
Full ROM link will be uploaded soon..
Hope you installed Nougat Firmware on LG V10 and have completed the steps above successfully. If you have any querries please leave a comment below. Thank you.!