Tearing from the ideas of Nintendo Switch’s Animal Crossing series, the Pocket Camp is the mobile version aiming to serve the mobile players with Nintendo’s classic free-to-play social simulation game series. The initial release of Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp dates back to October 2017 in Australia for iOS and Android. The worldwide release of the game rolled out in the following month and made the game a sudden hit among mobile players.
Today in this guide, we’ll be taking you through the exact steps that’ll help you change the hair color of your character in Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp. So if you’ve been someone trying to change the hair color for a while but couldn’t find the right way of doing it, then this guide is for you. Without any further ado, let’s see how to change hair color in Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp.
How to Change Hair Color in Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp
- Click the More icon on the bottom right side of the screen
- From there, go into Settings
- Next, click the Edit Character button
- This will ask you to choose your gender. Choose your preferred gender and move on
- This will take you to the editing screen. To change hair color, just go into the Colors tab at the far right
- From there, choose the hair color that you prefer, click Proceed, and follow the on-screen instructions to make the change.
Summing up our guide, to change the hair color, you need to go into the More section in-game. You can access it through the circle icon at the bottom right side of the screen. From there, go to Settings, click on Edit Character, choose your gender, and finally, go to the Colors tab on the far right side of the screen. Choose your hair color from there, click Proceed, and follow the on-screen instructions to make the change. That said, we hope reading the guide above has brought some valuable information and help to you. Please let us know by commenting down below if you have any further queries regarding the same.