Here we will guide on how to hard reset your ASUS ROG Phone. If you perform the factory data reset on ASUS ROG Phone, this will wipe all data and will restore to default.
Before we discuss how to hard reset on ASUS ROG Phone, let us know about the specs of the device. ASUS ROG Phone features a 6.0-inch display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels. It is powered by octa-core Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 processor and clubbed with 8GB of RAM. The phone packs 128/512GB of internal storage and no external card support. As far as the cameras are concerned, the ROG Phone (ZS600KL) packs a Dual Camera with 16MP + 8MP on the rear and an 8-MP front shooter for selfies. The ASUS ROG Phone (ZS600KL) runs Android 8.1 Oreo and is powered by a 4000 mAh.
Advantage of Hard Reset on ASUS ROG Phone:
- Wipe all data in ASUS ROG Phone
- Bypass screen lock
- Restore the device back to factory settings
- Remove Virus, Malware, and Adware
- You can clear the memory on the device
- When you are planning to sell or dispose of the ASUS ROG Phone, a hard reset can remove personal information from the device
- Removes all user installed apps
[su_note note_color=”#fefce9″ text_color=”#000000″]Remember: This will wipe off all your data, so make sure to take a complete backup before performing this method.[/su_note]
How to Hard Reset on ASUS ROG PhoneVideo Guide on How to hard reset any Asus device
There is two method to hard reset the ASUS ROG Phone, first one is via Settings app and the second one is using recovery mode.
Method 1: Settings
- First Go into Settings
- Tap on System
- Tap Reset option
- Now Tap Factory data reset
- Click on the Reset device button
- That’s it! Your device will reboot and reset into factory default settings.
Method 2: Recovery Mode
- Turn off your device
- Wait for a couple of minutes
- Now press Volume Down + Power button simultaneously
- When you see the screen with Asus logo, release the button
- Your ASUS ROG Phone will boot into recovery mode
- Now use the Volume key to navigate and select the Wipe data/factory reset
- Confirm by pressing the Power button while selecting YES using Volume Down
- That’s it! ASUS ROG Phone device will reboot and reset into factory default settings.
I hope this guide was useful to reset your phone back to factory form.