Here we will guide on how to perform a Hard Reset on Samsung Galaxy A7 2018. Everyone can have his/her own reasons for performing a factory Reset on Samsung Galaxy A7 2018. Having a fresh start with Android, selling the phone, or boosting the performance are some of the common reasons why most of the users go for it.
Steps to Perform Hard Reset on Samsung Galaxy A7 2018
There are two methods available actually to keep up the pace. One is a hard factory reset via Settings and another is factory reset via Recovery. Both these methods are good and will bring similar outcomes when you choose to perform Samsung Galaxy A7 2018 factory reset. Basically, when you are able to boot into Android, you can perform the hard reset from Settings menu. On the other side, if you are not able to boot into Android, you can go with Hard Factory Data Reset on Samsung Galaxy A7 2018 via Recovery.
Instructions for Hard Reset via Settings
- In your Samsung Galaxy A7 2018 device, Go to Apps
- Select Settings
- Now Go to General Management
- Select Factory data reset
- Select Reset device
- Now Select Erase Everything option to confirm the reset on Samsung Galaxy A7 2018.
- Just wait for some time. Your Samsung Galaxy A7 2018 will reboot. The time it takes to start again depends on the amount of data you have on your phone.
Instructions for Hard Factory Reset via Recovery
[su_note note_color=”#fcf8d7″ text_color=”#000000″]
Want to hard reset your Samsung Galaxy A7 2018? then, enter the recovery mode first.
Things to Note while using Samsung Galaxy A7 2018 Stock Recovery Mode
- Use Volume keys to navigate between each menu (UP and DOWN)
- To confirm, you can use the Power button.
- In Recovery Mode, use Volume button to select wipe data/factory reset option
- You can confirm by pressing the Power button
- Now select “Yes — delete all user data” by pressing Volume Down button
- Now press the Power button to confirm
- Once you are done, Reboot system now
- Press power button to confirm
I hope this guide was useful to hard reset your Samsung Galaxy A7 2018.
Samsung Galaxy A7 2018 Specifications:
Samsung Galaxy A7 2018 sports a 6.0 inches Super AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2220 pixels. The display protection comes from the Gorilla Glass. The Galaxy A7 2018 packs 2 types of chipsets which are Exynos 7885 or a Qualcomm Snapdragon 660. The device packs 64/128GB internal storage and 4/6GB of RAM. The main selling point of this device is the came which comes with a triple camera with 24MP (f/1.7), 8 MP (f/2.4) and 5MP (f/2.2) and fingerprint reader mounted side. On the front face, the device sports an 24MP shooter for selfies. The Samsung Galaxy A7 2018 runs Android 8.1 Oreo out-of-the-box. The power section is handled by a 3300 mAh battery.