Blackview A60 Pro smartphone released in 2019. It is powered by Mediatek MT6761 chipset, 3 GB of RAM, and 16 GB of internal storage. Now you can install the Custom ROM called Havoc OS on Blackview A60 Pro. This custom ROM is based on the Android 10 GSI build. Full Credits to XDA Recognized Developer phhusson behind AOSP GSI and also Havoc developers.
If you are wondering what is GSI? well, GSI stands for Generic system image. It is a file-system image that you flash to your device’s system partition. It works as a pure Android implementation without any modifications or changes to the Android Open Source Project (AOSP) code. It can be run on any Android devices running Android 8.1 or higher version due to the Project Treble support.
To install Havoc OS on Blackview A60 Pro, your device should have Bootloader Unlocked and should be running on the latest TWRP Recovery. If you have all this, then you are good to try the new Havoc OS on your device. Follow our guide on how to upgrade, but before that. Let’s understand the features of Havoc OS.
Table of Contents
Blackview A60 Pro Device Overview
Blackview A60 Pro was announced in May 2019 which sports a 6.09-inch IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 1280 x 1080 pixels with 232 PPI pixel density. The device is protected by 2.5D curved glass screen.
Blackview A60 Pro is powered by a MediaTek Helio A22 (MT6761) chipset coupled with 3GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage. It also supports an external memory card. The device came out of the box with Android 9.0 Pie and backed by a 4080 mAh battery (Non-removable).
As far as the camera concerned, the device has a Dual-camera setup with 8.04MP + 5MP primary sensors and a selfie camera with an 4.92MP lens. Other connectivity option includes 4G-VoLTE, GPS, Glonass, Bluetooth, Mobile Hotspot, accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and compass/ magnetometer. etc. The Blackview A60 Pro come with a rear fingerprint sensor feature.
What is Havoc OS?
Havoc OS is a new Custom ROM designed on the base of Lineage OS and brings many new features that may not be present in other Custom made ROM. The ROM brings a System-wide Rounded UI, Spectrum support, Battery Teak features, Status bar tweaks, OmniSwitch and Slim recent option for quick multitasking and many more. To know more read the complete Havoc OS features here.
Android 10 Q is the 10th iteration of Android OS. It brings plenty of new features to the device system like system UI, new gesture navigation, improved privacy and location control. The update also offers enhanced app permissions, foldable display support, security features, system-wide dark mode, etc.
The Android 10 also offers built-in call screening, multi-camera API, smart replies in the notification panel, 5G support, improved call quality, bubble feature, live caption, and more. While the latest version also improves battery life, Focus mode which is similar to the Do Not Disturb mode, etc. Apart from that Android 10 also features 65 new emojis. It also comes with direct audio streaming support to hearing aid devices.
Download Required Files
- Download the latest Blackview USB Drivers
- Havoc OS zip file: Download [If link is broken, check official forum]
- Download any latest Gapps file:
- Download ADB and Fastboot Drivers [Download ADB SDK Platform Tools] – For second method
Steps to Install Havoc OS on Blackview A60 Pro:
Follow this guide and download the TWRP recovery, drivers and things to start with.
- Supported: Blackview A60 Pro
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Download the required TWRP file, Havoc OS file, and Supported GApps file from below.
Instructions to Install
- First of all, You need to enable the developer option and activate the OEM unlock and USB debugging.
- Now you need to unlock the bootloader on your Blackview A60 Pro.
- Once you have unlocked, you must install the latest TWRP Recovery on Blackview A60 Pro. [Watch Video]
- Now the guide will be easy, boot into TWRP Recovery
- You can now take a complete backup of your ROM using TWRP Recovery.
- Now make sure to wipe > Data, System, Cache, Dalvik \ Art Cache
- To install the image, you need to tap on install image -> now look for the system image file
- Once you select, now swipe to install it. That’s it!
Second Method: Install via ADB Sideload
That’s it! I hope you have installed the Havoc OS on your device. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.
- Update AOSiP OS on Blackview A60 Pro with new Android 10 Q (GSI)
- Download Google Camera for Blackview A60 Pro [GCam APK]
- Download and Install AOSP Android 10 for Blackview A60 Pro [GSI Treble]
- Easy Method To Root Blackview A60 Pro Using Magisk [No TWRP needed]
- How to Install Stock ROM on Blackview A60 Pro [Firmware Flash File]
- Blackview A60 Pro – Full Specifications, Price, and Review