Bluboo D6 launched in August 2018. The phone came out of the box with Android 7.0 Nougat. Now you can install the Custom ROM called Havoc OS on Bluboo D6.
To install Havoc OS on Bluboo D6, your device should have Bootloader Unlocked and should be running on latest TWRP Recovery. If you have all this, then you are good to try the new Havoc OS on your device. Follow our guide on how to upgrade, but before that. Let’s understand the features of Havoc OS.
Talking about the specifications, Bluboo D6 features a 5.5-inch IPS display with a screen resolution of 480 x 960 Pixels. It is powered by MediaTek MT6580A, 32-bit Processor coupled with 2GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB internal memory with an expandable storage support of 128GB via microSD card. The camera on the Bluboo D6 comes with a dual 5MP + 5MP rear camera with dual-LED dual-tone flash and 5MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Removable 2,700 mAh Lithium-Polymer Battery. Bluboo D6 also has a fingerprint sensor on the back.
Table of Contents
What is Havoc OS?
Havoc OS is a new Custom ROM designed on the base of Lineage OS and brings many new features that may not be present in other Custom made ROM. The ROM brings a couple of taste from the Android P with the Quick Toggles style, Android P Volume slider style, Settings UI and more. To know more read the complete Havoc OS features here.
- Update Android 8.1 Oreo based AOSPExtended Oreo on Bluboo D6
- Update Resurrection Remix Oreo on Bluboo D6 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- Download and Install Android 9.0 Pie update for Bluboo D6
- How to Install TWRP Recovery on Bluboo D6 and Root your Phone
- How to Install Lineage OS 15.1 for Bluboo D6 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
Steps to Install Havoc OS on Bluboo D6:
Follow this guide and download the TWRP recovery, drivers and things to start with.
- Supported: Bluboo D6
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Download Bluboo USB Drivers.
- Download ADB and Fastboot Drivers [Download ADB SDK Platform Tools]
- Havoc OS zip file: Download
- Download latest Gapps file:
Instructions to Install
- First of all, You need to enable the developer option and activate the OEM unlock and USB debugging.
- Now you need to unlock the bootloader on your Bluboo D6.
- Once you have unlocked, you must install the latest TWRP Recovery on Bluboo D6.
- Now the guide will be easy, boot into TWRP Recovery
- You need to Decrypt and Re-Encrypt Data Partition on Bluboo D6.
- You can now take a complete backup of your ROM using TWRP Recovery.
- Now you need Wipe System Data on TWRP Recovery
- Tap on Install option and look for the downloaded Havoc OS zip file. [Guide to install Custom ROM using TWRP Recovery]
- Swipe to confirm the flashing.
- Now you need to install the Android Oreo Gapps file. (TWRP -> Install -> Select Gapps zip and swipe to flash)
- You can now reboot to enjoy Havoc OS on Bluboo D6.
- If you want to root you can either try SuperSU root or you can try Magisk root.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the Havoc OS on your device. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.