Samsung Galaxy A30s (a30s) launched in August 2019 which came out of the box with Android 9.0 Pie. Now you can install the Custom ROM called Havoc OS on Galaxy A30s.
To install Havoc OS on Galaxy A30s, your device should have Bootloader Unlocked and should be running on the latest TWRP Recovery. If you have all this, then you are good to try the new Havoc OS on your device. Follow our guide on how to upgrade, but before that. Let’s understand the features of Havoc OS.
Samsung Galaxy A30s is powered by a Exynos 7885 (14 nm) chipset coupled with 3/4GB of RAM and 32/64/128GB of internal storage. It also supports an 1TB external memory card. The device came out of the box with Android 9.0 Pie and backed by a 4000 mAh battery (Non-removable). As far as the camera concerned, the device has a Triple-camera setup with 25MP + 8MP + 5MP primary sensors and a selfie camera with an 16MP lens. Other connectivity option includes 4G-VoLTE, GPS, Glonass, Bluetooth, Mobile Hotspot, accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and compass/ magnetometer. etc. The Samsung Galaxy A30s come with a fingerprint sensor under display.
Table of Contents
What is Havoc OS?
Havoc OS is a new Custom ROM designed on the base of Lineage OS and brings many new features that may not be present in other Custom made ROM. The ROM brings a System-wide Rounded UI, Spectrum support, Battery Teak features, Status bar tweaks, OmniSwitch and Slim recent option for quick multitasking and many more. To know more read the complete Havoc OS features here.
Android 10 Q is the 10th iteration of Android OS. It brings plenty of new features to the device system like system UI, new gesture navigation, improved privacy and location control. The update also offers enhanced app permissions, foldable display support, security features, system-wide dark mode, etc.
The Android 10 also offers built-in call screening, multi-camera API, smart replies in the notification panel, 5G support, improved call quality, bubble feature, live caption, and more. While the latest version also improves battery life, Focus mode which is similar to the Do Not Disturb mode, etc. Apart from that Android 10 also features 65 new emojis. It also comes with direct audio streaming support to hearing aid devices.
Steps to Install Havoc OS on Galaxy A30s:
Follow this guide and download the TWRP recovery, drivers and things to start with.
- Supported: Galaxy A30s
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Download the latest Samsung USB Drivers
- Download ADB and Fastboot Drivers [Download ADB SDK Platform Tools] – Required to Unlock Bootloader and install TWRP Recovery
Instructions to Install
- First of all, You need to enable the developer option and activate the OEM unlock and USB debugging.
- Now you need to unlock the bootloader on your Galaxy A30s.
- Once you have unlocked, you must install the latest TWRP Recovery on Galaxy A30s.
- Now the guide will be easy, boot into TWRP Recovery
- You need to Decrypt and Re-Encrypt Data Partition on Galaxy A30s.
- You can now take a complete backup of your ROM using TWRP Recovery.
- Now you need Wipe System Data on TWRP Recovery
- Tap on Install option and look for the downloaded Havoc OS zip file. [Guide to install Custom ROM using TWRP Recovery]
- Swipe to confirm the flashing.
- Now you need to install the Android Oreo Gapps file. (TWRP -> Install -> Select Gapps zip and swipe to flash)
- You can now reboot to enjoy Havoc OS on Galaxy A30s.
- If you want to root you can either try SuperSU root or you can try Magisk root.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the Havoc OS on your device. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.
- Common Problems in Samsung Galaxy A30s and Solutions – Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Camera, SIM, and More
- Samsung Galaxy A30s Stock Firmware Collections [Back to Stock ROM]
- Samsung Galaxy A30s Android 11 (Android R) Update
- How to Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy A30s and Root it
- Download and Install Lineage OS 18 on Samsung Galaxy A30s (Android 11)