Samsung Galaxy A6 Plus launched in May 2018. The smartphone came out of the box with Android 8.0 Oreo. Now you can install the Custom ROM called Havoc OS on Galaxy A6 Plus.
To install Havoc OS on Galaxy A6 Plus, your device should have Bootloader Unlocked and should be running on latest TWRP Recovery. If you have all this, then you are good to try the new Havoc OS on your device. Follow our guide on how to upgrade, but before that. Let’s understand the features of Havoc OS.
Samsung Galaxy A6 Plus 2018 sports a 6.0 inches Super AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2220 pixels. It is powered by 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53 Octa-core Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450 (14 nm). The device packs 32/64GB internal storage and 3/4GB of RAM. There is 256GB expandable memory support. The camera on this device sports a dual camera 16 MP + 5 MP with an aperture f/1.7 and 1.9 and a 24 MP shooter for selfies. The Samsung Galaxy A6 Plus 2018 runs Android 8.0 Oreo and backed by a Li-Ion 3500 mAh battery. The handset has a back mounted fingerprint sensor.
What is Havoc OS?
Havoc OS is a new Custom ROM designed on the base of Lineage OS and brings many new features that may not be present in other Custom made ROM. The ROM brings a System-wide Rounded UI, Spectrum support, Battery Teak features, Status bar tweaks, OmniSwitch and Slim recent option for quick multitasking and many more. To know more read the complete Havoc OS features here.
Android 9.0 Pie based Havoc OS
Android 9.0 Pie is the 9th iteration and a major update of Google’s Android OS. The new Android Pie brings a couple of design changes to the successor Android Oreo but the most notable one is the gesture-based navigation system. Other features of Android 9 Pie are New Quick Settings UI design, Redesigned volume slider, Advanced Battery with AI Support, Notch Support, Improved Adaptive Brightness, Manual theme selection, Android Dashboard which Google calls Digital Wellbeing, and more other features.
Steps to Install Havoc OS on Galaxy A6 Plus:
Follow this guide and download the TWRP recovery, drivers and things to start with.
- Supported: Galaxy A6 Plus
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Download the latest Samsung USB Drivers
- Download ADB and Fastboot Drivers [Download ADB SDK Platform Tools] – Required to Unlock Bootloader and install TWRP Recovery
Instructions to Install
- First of all, You need to enable the developer option and activate the OEM unlock and USB debugging.
- Now you need to unlock the bootloader on your Galaxy A6 Plus.
- Once you have unlocked, you must install the latest TWRP Recovery on Galaxy A6 Plus.
- You should be running the latest firmware on Galaxy A6 Plus
- Now the guide will be easy, boot into TWRP Recovery
- You need to Decrypt and Re-Encrypt Data Partition on Galaxy A6 Plus.
- You can now take a complete backup of your ROM using TWRP Recovery.
- Now you need Wipe System Data on TWRP Recovery
- Tap on Install option and look for the downloaded Havoc OS zip file. [Guide to install Custom ROM using TWRP Recovery]
- Swipe to confirm the flashing.
- Now you need to install the Android Oreo Gapps file. (TWRP -> Install -> Select Gapps zip and swipe to flash)
- You can now reboot to enjoy Havoc OS on Galaxy A6 Plus.
- If you want to root you can either try SuperSU root or you can try Magisk root.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the Havoc OS on your device. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.
- How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery On Samsung Galaxy A6 Plus
- Samsung Galaxy A6 Plus Stock Firmware Collections [Back To Stock ROM]