Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime (fortuna3g) launched in September 2014. The phone came out of the box with Android 4.4.4 Kitkat and later upgraded to Android 5.1 Lollipop. Now you can install the Custom ROM called Havoc OS on Galaxy Grand Prime.
To install Havoc OS on Galaxy Grand Prime, your device should have Bootloader Unlocked and should be running on latest TWRP Recovery. If you have all this, then you are good to try the new Havoc OS on your device. Follow our guide on how to upgrade, but before that. Let’s understand the features of Havoc OS.
Talking about the specifications, Galaxy Grand Prime features a 5.0-inches display with a screen resolution of 540 x 960 pixels. It is powered by Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410 processor coupled with 1GB of RAM. The phone packs 8GB internal memory. The camera on the Galaxy Grand Prime comes with 8MP and 5MP front shooting camera. It is backed by a Removable Li-Ion 2600 mAh battery.
Table of Contents
What is Havoc OS?
Havoc OS is a new Custom ROM designed on the base of Lineage OS and brings many new features that may not be present in other Custom made ROM. The ROM brings a System-wide Rounded UI, Spectrum support, Battery Teak features, Status bar tweaks, OmniSwitch and Slim recent option for quick multitasking and many more. To know more read the complete Havoc OS features here.
Android 9.0 Pie based Havoc OS
Android 9.0 Pie is the 9th iteration and a major update of Google’s Android OS. The new Android Pie brings a couple of design changes to the successor Android Oreo but the most notable one is the gesture-based navigation system. Other features of Android 9 Pie are New Quick Settings UI design, Redesigned volume slider, Advanced Battery with AI Support, Notch Support, Improved Adaptive Brightness, Manual theme selection, Android Dashboard which Google calls Digital Wellbeing, and more other features.
Steps to Install Havoc OS on Galaxy Grand Prime:
Follow this guide and download the TWRP recovery, drivers and things to start with.
- Supported: Galaxy Grand Prime
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Download the latest Samsung USB Drivers
- Download ADB and Fastboot Drivers [Download ADB SDK Platform Tools] – Required to Unlock Bootloader and install TWRP Recovery
Instructions to Install
- First of all, You need to enable the developer option and activate the OEM unlock and USB debugging.
- Now you need to unlock the bootloader on your Galaxy Grand Prime.
- Once you have unlocked, you must install the latest TWRP Recovery on Galaxy Grand Prime.
- You should be running the latest firmware on Galaxy Grand Prime
- Now the guide will be easy, boot into TWRP Recovery
- You need to Decrypt and Re-Encrypt Data Partition on Galaxy Grand Prime.
- You can now take a complete backup of your ROM using TWRP Recovery.
- Now you need Wipe System Data on TWRP Recovery
- Tap on Install option and look for the downloaded Havoc OS zip file. [Guide to install Custom ROM using TWRP Recovery]
- Swipe to confirm the flashing.
- Now you need to install the Android Oreo Gapps file. (TWRP -> Install -> Select Gapps zip and swipe to flash)
- You can now reboot to enjoy Havoc OS on Galaxy Grand Prime.
- If you want to root you can either try SuperSU root or you can try Magisk root.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the Havoc OS on your device. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.
- Download and Install Lineage OS 17.1 for Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime based on Android 10 Q
- List of Best Custom ROM for Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime [All Variant]
- How to Root And Install Official TWRP Recovery On Galaxy Grand Prime (All Variant)
- Download Install Android 9.0 Pie update for Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime