Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (trlte) launched in September 2014. The phone came out of the box with Android 4.4.4 Kitkat and later upgrade to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. Now you can install the Custom ROM called Havoc OS on Galaxy Note 4.
To install Havoc OS on Galaxy Note 4, your device should have Bootloader Unlocked and should be running on latest TWRP Recovery. If you have all this, then you are good to try the new Havoc OS on your device. Follow our guide on how to upgrade, but before that. Let's understand the features of Havoc OS.
What is Havoc OS?
Havoc OS is a new Custom ROM designed on the base of Lineage OS and brings many new features that may not be present in other Custom made ROM. The ROM brings a couple of taste from the Android P with the Quick Toggles style, Android P Volume slider style, Settings UI and more. To know more read the complete Havoc OS features here.
- Download Install Official Android 7.1.2 Nougat On Galaxy Note 4
- How To Root And Install Official TWRP Recovery On Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (All Variant)
- Download and Install Flyme OS 6 for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (Android Nougat)
- How to Install Lineage OS 15.1 for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
Steps to Install Havoc OS on Galaxy Note 4:
Follow this guide and download the TWRP recovery, drivers and things to start with.
- Supported: Galaxy Note 4 (trlte)
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Download Samsung USB Drivers
- Download ADB and Fastboot Drivers [Download ADB SDK Platform Tools]
- Havoc OS zip file: Download
- Download latest Gapps file:
Instructions to Install
- First of all, You need to enable the developer option and activate the OEM unlock and USB debugging.
- Now you need to unlock the bootloader on your Galaxy Note 4.
- Once you have unlocked, you must install the latest TWRP Recovery on Galaxy Note 4.
- Now the guide will be easy, boot into TWRP Recovery
- You need to Decrypt and Re-Encrypt Data Partition on Galaxy Note 4.
- You can now take a complete backup of your ROM using TWRP Recovery.
- Now you need Wipe System Data on TWRP Recovery
- Tap on Install option and look for the downloaded Havoc OS zip file. [Guide to install Custom ROM using TWRP Recovery]
- Swipe to confirm the flashing.
- Now you need to install the Android Oreo Gapps file. (TWRP -> Install -> Select Gapps zip and swipe to flash)
- You can now reboot to enjoy Havoc OS on Galaxy Note 4 (trlte).
- If you want to root you can either try SuperSU root or you can try Magisk root.
That's it! I hope you have installed the Havoc OS on your device. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.